Building a Gaming PC.

HowToHayden

Oct 16, 2013
So I've decided that rather than purchasing an Xbox One or PS4 that I want to get a Gaming PC. I have been told by a few people that I should build my own opposed to buy one as it'll be cheaper.

I have no idea what I should buy or what I should not buy so I'm gonna need a little help. With what the best stuff I can get. I have a maximum budget of around £800 ($1300) but I'd like to do it in about £600 ($975)

If you've had a good or bad experience with different components or parts I'd appreciate some advice. I know that the key thing is to make sure it's all compatible.

HowToHayden

Oct 16, 2013
So I took a look at that website and I also took a look at PC Part Picker. I had a go at making one how does this look?

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
So I took a look at that website and I also took a look at PC Part Picker. I had a go at making one how does this look?

Dang, that's a nice build. Personally, if I was gonna spend nearlt $2,000 USD, I would get Windows 7 Ultimate, plus i'm not sure if Home Premium can handle 16GB of RAM.

HowToHayden

Oct 16, 2013
Yeah only thing that I have removed from that link is the case as I didn't really see any on the website that I liked a great deal so I was gonna buy else where.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread