[BUG] Plus Emulator [HELP]

Simba2002

Dec 8, 2015
Hello devbest,

I have a error in my error logs by my PlusEMU. This is the error:

Bug during user login: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.Convert.ToInt32(String value)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 87
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 178
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 108

How can i fix this?

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
To save yourself time try googling.

from @NotoriousJameson "The fix for the interger error is to update your clocks on your VPS. So aka go to your clock, update it to use nist website."

Do more research on how to do that. Goodluck

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
I've never done it before but a simple google search returned me this...

1. open up your computer start menu

2. control panel

3. clock, language and region

4. "change the date, time, or number format"

5. additional settings

6. where it says decimal symbol you want to change it from a comma to a dot symbol then save

restart emu and give it a try

Simba2002

Dec 8, 2015
Its fixed ty

I have a new bug: Mod Tools --> Room tool for this room --> typ a message for the room --> Send Message/Send Caution. And nobody is getting a message. How can i fix this?

Simba2002

Dec 8, 2015
And i am getting this error:

Bug during user login: System.ArgumentException: Column 'has_chat' does not belong to table Table.
at System.Data.DataRow.GetDataColumn(String columnName)
at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(String columnName)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.GroupManager.TryGetGroup(Int32 id, Group& Group) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\GroupManager.cs:line 72
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 106
at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
at Plus.HabboHotel.Users.UserDataManagement.UserDataFactory.GetUserData(String SessionTicket, Byte& errorCode) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Users\UserData\UserDataFactory.cs:line 178
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 108
How can i fix this?

Last edited:

Simba2002

Dec 8, 2015
It's fixed i am getting this error when i am open group forum:

Error in packet [3802] BODY: [0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0][0]:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Forums.GroupForum.LoadThreads() in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\Forums\GroupForum.cs:line 127
at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Forums.GroupForum..ctor(Group group) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\Forums\GroupForum.cs:line 97
at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Forums.GroupForumManager.TryGetForum(Int32 Id, GroupForum& Forum) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\Forums\GroupForumManager.cs:line 121
at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Forums.GroupForumManager.<>c__DisplayClass5_0.<GetForumsByUserId>b__0(Group c) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\Forums\GroupForumManager.cs:line 137
at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
at Plus.HabboHotel.Groups.Forums.GroupForumManager.GetForumsByUserId(Int32 Userid) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\Groups\Forums\GroupForumManager.cs:line 137
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Groups.GetForumsListDataEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Groups\GetForumsListDataEvent.cs:line 59
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 157
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Kyle\EMU\Emulator Source\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
You sent me a link to *****'s website.

Bro just delete your plusemu and use this

Then download a clean fixed copy of revcms and set it up
it'll work.

Jan 7, 2016
To save yourself time try googling.

from @NotoriousJameson "The fix for the interger error is to update your clocks on your VPS. So aka go to your clock, update it to use nist website."

Do more research on how to do that. Goodluck
Percocet you can't talk because you've had to ask so many questions on these forums mate, I would have helped you but nah you wanted to be a buttlicker instead.

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Errors, these ones especially are pretty self explanatory...
Code:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.

Read it..
Input 'STRING' was not in a 'CORRECT FORMAT'

A string wasn't in the correct format... some of these errors can easily be fixed by breaking down the error. I can also almost guarantee that google already has the answer to popular C# exception messages like that one.

percocet

Oct 21, 2016
Percocet you can't talk because you've had to ask so many questions on these forums mate, I would have helped you but nah you wanted to be a buttlicker instead.
What are you on about? I quoted your fix in another thread for him so he could try your fix since he didn't google it.
And yeah I asked questions and I learned from it, that's why I'm trying to help others.

Simba2002

Dec 8, 2015
How can i fix this?

Error in packet [1986] BODY: [0]???[0]??[0][0][0][0][0]:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Catalog.PurchaseFromCatalogEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\EMU\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Catalog\PurchaseFromCatalogEvent.cs:line 31
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\EMU\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\EMU\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

And

Error in query:
INSERT INTO moderation_tickets (score,type,status,sender_id,reported_id,moderator_id,message,room_id,room_name,timestamp) VALUES (1,'14','open','3','1','0' @message,'1' @name,'1479741400.7126')
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteScalar()
bij Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.InsertQuery() in C:\Users\Twan\Downloads\New Rev\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:regel 160

Error in query:
INSERT INTO `room_items_moodlight` (`id`, `enabled`, `current_preset`, `preset_one`, `preset_two`, `preset_three`) VALUES (@id, '0', 1, @preset, @preset, @preset);
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'item_id' doesn't have a default value
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Nieuwe map (4)\PlusEMU\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 177

And

Bug during user login: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\EMU\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 220

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
How can i fix this?

Error in packet [1986] BODY: [0]???[0]??[0][0][0][0][0]:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Catalog.PurchaseFromCatalogEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\EMU\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Catalog\PurchaseFromCatalogEvent.cs:line 31
at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\EMU\PlusEMU\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\EMU\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

And

Error in query:
INSERT INTO moderation_tickets (score,type,status,sender_id,reported_id,moderator_id,message,room_id,room_name,timestamp) VALUES (1,'14','open','3','1','0' @message,'1' @name,'1479741400.7126')
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
bij MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteScalar()
bij Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.InsertQuery() in C:\Users\Twan\Downloads\New Rev\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:regel 160

Error in query:
INSERT INTO `room_items_moodlight` (`id`, `enabled`, `current_preset`, `preset_one`, `preset_two`, `preset_three`) VALUES (@id, '0', 1, @preset, @preset, @preset);
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'item_id' doesn't have a default value
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Plus.Database.Adapter.QueryAdapter.RunQuery() in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\Nieuwe map (4)\PlusEMU\Database\Adapter\QueryAdapter.cs:line 177

And

Bug during user login: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Kyle\Desktop\EMU\PlusEMU\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 220
Let's start with the first one

READ YOUR ERROR MESSAGES!!!!

the given KEY is NOT PRESENT in the DICTIONARY

Are you human? can you convert that to a humanized string?

THE KEY DOES NOT EXIST IN THE DICTIONARY
IT WAS EITHER REMOVED, OR NEVER ADDED IN THE FIRST PLACE

FIND YOUR BREAKPOINT
FIX YOUR EXCEPTION
READ YOUR ERRORS
#PROTIPS

STOP ASKING USELESS QUESTIONS AND READ YOUR ERRORS LOL!!
ITS COMMON SENSE, OR ARE YOU A RETARD?

I'm sorry if this sounded harsh but programming language creators create error messages that even non-coders can understand, and its common sense...

Google says 'About 604,000 results (0.65 seconds) '
Bet one of them is your issue?

USE GOOGLE!!

LETS MOVE ON TO ERROR 2...
'Column count doesn't match value count at row 1'
YOUR PASSING TOO MUCH OR TOO LESS TO THE ROW COUNT? I'M GUESSING TOO MUCH?

Look at that, I didn't even have to post a beg thread and beg for help.. I didn't even have to google it because the error makes sense if you actually read it..

I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW ERROR 3 YOU'RE A RETARD...
'Field 'item_id' doesn't have a default value'

How can ones self not understand that?
Your field doesn't have a default value.. simply set one.. what's the issue?

Kinda just made this post to show people how easy errors are if you actually read them, and google is always there.. C# is used so much in the world, in thousands, infact millions of projects across the world, not just Habbo Emulators, I'm sure many others have experienced these issues..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread