Flash Bubbo.cf - [★ 24/7 ★ DDoS Protection ★ Hiring ★ Custom Catalogue ★ RevCMS Edit ★]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wubblr

Nov 26, 2015
kLQdN94.png

Bubbo
is now back with a brand new CMS, Emulator, Catalogue, and SWF's! We want you all to come join us for this New Year!
We want you all to have a fun and enjoyable experience with the retro community and that is what we offer here at Bubbo. We have a wide variety of Custom's and Clothing
Visit bubbo.cf to join Bubbo Hotel!
ZUOiJyO.png

tL4kJGB.png

KnWCvVJ.png

Ap2gzvi.png

DnbqajO.png
bubbo.cf
If you've got any feedback for us we'd love to hear it in the comments section bellow, we hope to see you on Bubbo Thanks!​

Last edited:

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Rite Ok, Nothing special on this CMS Plain and Horrible, Emulator your Habbo.swf is just plain and horrible.

Also you putting Bubbo Is now Back if you realise that I owned Bubbo and I got allot of users I opened Bubbo 5 months ago and to see people like you to ruin the name makes me cringe.

Bump

Not so good copying lad

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Why did you just re-word Snah's thread?
Your CMS is so basic and poorly edited:
Why do you have four staff members while there's only 1 user online and that being one of your staff?
Your VIP shop doesn't work: &
Nice client I guess?
Goodluck with your retro.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Well I like your hotel, so far the only people who've criticized you in a negative fashion are the same people who make the same hotels you do.
I like the color scheme on your website, looks nice!

Wubblr

Nov 26, 2015
Well I like your hotel, so far the only people who've criticized you in a negative fashion are the same people who make the same hotels you do.
I like the color scheme on your website, looks nice!
Cheers man appreciate the good comment. We're still working on the hotel to get a few things fixed I'm sure not every hotel is 100% stable we have only just launched and will be updating the hotel everyday.

Why did you just re-word Snah's thread?
Your CMS is so basic and poorly edited:
Why do you have four staff members while there's only 1 user online and that being one of your staff?
Your VIP shop doesn't work: &
Nice client I guess?
Goodluck with your retro.
I'm not sure why your website looks like that as mine looks fine on my side? And we're still fixing a few things like the VIP shop and also im not sure why your client loaded like that for i'll have a look thanks for the feedback though i'll work on it.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
The hotel is really bad, I wouldn't recommend it, it has a really ugly and dis-functional web system, the client-side is basically exploited and insecure, running a shit Phoenix edit called GTE. The one or two users I encountered on the hotel were rude as hell, throwing insults at users (before they got banned).

In any case, I wouldn't recommend this retro.

JDMCPE

Dec 19, 2014
I hate to break it to you bud, but this is a pretty bad hotel.

First off, why are you using your VPS IP as "connection_info_host" in your /client.php? Get a proxy!
Secondly, CMS is plain as hell, missing pages such as /vip. Your client reload takes me to . Fix that.
Thirdly, you're using a shite emulator.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Your only replying to good comments but the negative ones are the best so you can improve I can't believe you re opened bubbo it really is a in a bad state

Wubblr

Nov 26, 2015
Your only replying to good comments but the negative ones are the best so you can improve I can't believe you re opened bubbo it really is a in a bad state
I understand the bad comments as it is feedback and I will be working on it. I'm not taking it to heart but bad comments aren't always bad because at least I can improve on the bad points.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I understand the bad comments as it is feedback and I will be working on it. I'm not taking it to heart but bad comments aren't always bad because at least I can improve on the bad points.
Please dont re open bubbo your giving it a bad rep tbh, I will re open it if I have to, THIS DECLARES WAR

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
I think this looks decent, personally I think the CMS looks good I like the plain aspect of it, Good luck with this.
I hate to break it to you bud, but this is a pretty bad hotel.
Also before you start chatting shit about other peoples retro why don't you get your own sorted first.. lmao your's isn't the greatest of hotels

JDMCPE

Dec 19, 2014
I think this looks decent, personally I think the CMS looks good I like the plain aspect of it, Good luck with this.

Also before you start chatting shit about other peoples retro why don't you get your own sorted first.. lmao your's isn't the greatest of hotels
Well, I did not ever mention that mine was the best of the best, but.. okay..? I was just giving some personal opinions lol.

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
Are you still looking for moderator staff. I would love to join the team and help.

soughsous

Sep 23, 2015
kLQdN94.png

Bubbo
is now back with a brand new CMS, Emulator, Catalogue, and SWF's! We want you all to come join us for this New Year!
We want you all to have a fun and enjoyable experience with the retro community and that is what we offer here at Bubbo. We have a wide variety of Custom's and Clothing
Visit bubbo.cf to join Bubbo Hotel!
ZUOiJyO.png

tL4kJGB.png

KnWCvVJ.png

Ap2gzvi.png

DnbqajO.png
bubbo.cf
If you've got any feedback for us we'd love to hear it in the comments section bellow, we hope to see you on Bubbo Thanks!​
good work would u like to merge with me? hubabuba.co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread