Bruh

Brennen

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia
Nov 6, 2011
I dont know, Its up to you, dont go out with a girl just for the benefits, trust me if people find out it turns on you later in your personal life lmao,

I am in a girl trouble too, there is this girl I like, and she has a bf and is 1 year older and lives 30 minutes away, but apperently is not interested in me, but the problem is, the person telling me she isnt interested, is a girl that has been obsessed with me for a while now, so I dont know if I should keep going with the girl, or if I should just leave her alone, what would you suggest?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
That was not retarded, that shit works, also look who is talking Mr.Troll

"
Wife treating you bad? Call:
1-800-CHOKE-THAT-BITCH"

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
So like what they call a "One night stand".
The only reason this is my username was because Dayron and I were jokin' about sumthing.

Simply tell her, although the risk is you will break her feelings. If you don't really like her although you care whatever the impact is, the best way is to go away from her or confront her not to bother you. A blowjob isn't the answer.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
It's because the term you used is 'harsh', try explaining it softly why you would like to split up with her. The fact girls are sensitive, the fact we must take care of what words we do say.

And she would not really want to get the point - as she still loves you as I see.

And it's a good thing you don't, try to counsel with her friends close to you & ask what is the best thing to do.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Oh my god! Change of plans, I found out that she is going out with one of my friends and she is trying to go out with me. I told my friend that about it, and he said that I should go out with her, then we should both set her up.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
So like what they call a "One night stand".

No lol.
But deffo get the blowie man :up:
Also if you have no interest in getting back with her, man the fuck up and tell her. It then stops this immature little bastard telling her you wanna get back together and stops her from pestering you

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Yea, I told her today and said we should just be friends - with benefits ;). Thanks for the support

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Benefits:

She's in kitchen, she will make sandwich.
You can use her as a human shield in case of zombie apocalypse or anything close

Users who are viewing this thread