GTA V British Highlife RP | Great Community | SERIOUS RP | Active Admins | MET | NHS | AA |

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
You must be registered for see images attach

British Highlife RP

Welcome to British Highlife RP
About Us:
We are a server with plenty of enjoyable, where we can offer you plenty of job opportunities. Most of them can be found at the job centre where you will spawn in! We also have whitelisted jobs but you will need to apply for them within our discord (link will be at the bottom). We have one of the best growing community where everyone is friendly and will help you out. Our admin support team are brilliant if you have any issues they go out their way to help resolve the issue for you. We are a British RP server where every UK rule is based around the server. If you want to know more about the rules I would highly recommend reading them in discord before joining the server!

We run on a strict RP rule and that is to always be in character and not FAIL RP which can result in a warning or a ban!

Our Features:
I will list some of the features our server has and the benefits from what you get from it;

- Job roles (choose from any career you like from the job centre or become a criminal and stay on universal credit)
  • Prison/community service (depending on crimes you commit depends on what time you do!)
  • NHS (If you die for whatever reason they will come revive you or they will check to see if you have a pulse and take you to hospital)
  • AA (they do repairs/upgrades on cars. They also do callouts by using your phone and texting them)
  • Start up cash £20,000
  • Many more hidden features you need to find yourself!

The Community:
Our community is growing fast, we have a lot of supportive people who will help you when you join the server. We are trying to give everyone the best RP experience as if you live in the UK. So that means we're a British community but that does not mean you've to be British to join. We try to stand out from everyone else so we are always looking for recommendations to help make your RP experience better but we can't guarantee every suggestion made will be added into the server.

When you join the server if you purchase a car from PDM and bring it down to Benny's you will get a free upgrade and customisations for free if you give this code to any mechanic AA-UPGRADE this is one time use!
Our social links:
Server connect:
You can search us in FiveM 'British HighLife RP'
Discord:
Facebook:
YouTube:

We hope to see you soon :)
You must be registered for see images attach

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Usually in some cases an RP server is based around a specific area. Is this RP based on an area or is your Emergency services fleet cars all parts of different areas?

Just interested to know

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
Usually in some cases an RP server is based around a specific area. Is this RP based on an area or is your Emergency services fleet cars all parts of different areas?

Just interested to know
It is based across the whole map. With it being a British RP server it is your choice how you want to live your life on their and all emergency services cover all areas.

Hope this helps you :)

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
The whole map?

I meant as in, if the server is based in the UK, have you chosen a specific area such as London to base it off their vehicles?

(I might've read that wrong, or mis-understood it)

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
The whole map?

I meant as in, if the server is based in the UK, have you chosen a specific area such as London to base it off their vehicles?

(I might've read that wrong, or mis-understood it)
It is UK bsed so every rule goes what is in the UK.

Joshhh

Apr 13, 2016
Existing machines?

Do you mean vehicles? If so; Most of them vehicles that are displayed are already released within the community, some of their cars have been edited for their own server. Most of which can be seen in their Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread