Breaking New!

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
Statistics say that in the year 2040 half of the United States Will be Obese!

Special Thanks to:
McDonalds
Wendy's
BurgerKing
and all the other unhealthy fast food places out there!

I take that back, as someone said down in the comments "It is the Dumb People out there that eat it"

Source: Heard it on the News :eek:

I am From the US!

Whats your Opinion on this topic?

Last edited:

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
It's not McDonalds fault. I live in the us and I do not eat McDonalds or any of those. People are just lazy and cant make their own fresh food.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
It's not the business fault, the consumers dont realize the problems they will face soon after eating alot of the food.

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
I am proving a point! People out there sit on there asses and EAT EAT EAT ALLL DAY! Like i do not understand it? And it is not just fast food, it is Soft Drinks also!

A tip on what i found out*
A friend on mine quit drinking soft drinks, and in four months results came in! He lost 15lbs!

The unhealthy foods we have out there is terrible!

A subway sandwich now can be Unhealthy! It is still better than eating Other Fast Foods!

And I am not going to act like i have never eaten at a fast food place, it has been over 4 years since i have.

If only people knew how bad fast food places are for you!
I do not see how people eat McDonalds You might as well eat dog shit! Dog shit might even be better for you!

Last edited:

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
I wish Micheal Bloomberg was my mayor
I live in Yonkers ( right next to New York City)

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
It's fun to eat.

But I hate McDonald's junk... doesn't even taste like food. Anyway, they don't give a shit about our health, they only want our money.

End of story.

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
Most people eat it because they're lazy to cook, etc. But I'd like to remind you all that sometimes getting something from fast food venues is cheaper than cooking a meal, so families in poverty often have to resort to McDonalds, etc to eat (almost every day) - meaning that they can't moderate what they eat.

Last edited:

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
@Olympian I complete understand where your coming from, but its the fact that i feel bad for the people that work their asses off to try an buy food! The thing is most of the world has people that just don't work and are trashy people who don't care about life. Most poverty are people who don't freaking work, (U.S)

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
@Olympian I complete understand where your coming from, but its the fact that i feel bad for the people that work their asses off to try an buy food! The thing is most of the world has people that just don't work and are trashy people who don't care about life. Most poverty are people who don't freaking work, (U.S)
What makes you think a minimum wage job is enough to pay rent, travel to work, food costs? It's hard to get by - I've (my family) been on both ends of the spectrum, (fam used to be in poverty, doing really well now) take it from me.

Last edited:

Habbo Retro Legend
Jul 4, 2011
@Olympian, I completely understand where your coming from, but its the fact that some people do not work at all.

Zoowned

Jan 8, 2014
I eat McDonalds quite often, Im 140 lbs at the age of 22, Not even close to obese :p People just need to take better care of themselves.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
. Most poverty are people who don't freaking work, (U.S)
That's a lie. Do some research please.

Anyways, I eat a lot of fast food. I'm am under weight rather than over and my organs still function fine and I don't have diabetes. Don't blame fast food. Blame your genetics.

Users who are viewing this thread