BrainCMS - User not registered

Ezklade

Apr 18, 2014
So, when I register a user, then log out of the account and try to sign in, it says that the user isnt registered.
I have not ran the BrainCMS in the database, because last time that interrupted Plus Emu.
Client and everything works fine, and the account has account_registered available (random numbers)

Kinda annoying, anyone knows whats wrong?

jk, it says "username doesnt exist"

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Probably not inserting into the users table. I helped someone with this issue a long time ago. I had to truncate the users table, then set the Id column in the users table to auto increment

Ezklade

Apr 18, 2014
Probably not inserting into the users table. I helped someone with this issue a long time ago. I had to truncate the users table, then set the Id column in the users table to auto increment
How do I set ID column to auto increment?

Managed to do what you said, still; Username is not registered.

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
*****, and yeah. I still have it.

Jay gave you an answer, did you try it?

If you're using Navicat, go to the table and press CTRL+D to edit the field properties

Darwwwin

Aug 21, 2018
I have the same problem, did you find the solution? If so, tell me it on discord please Darwin#1372
UPD: Found the solution, i just executed this in my hotel database:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `2fa_status` ENUM('0','1','2') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `home_room`

Last edited:

rhystagram

Dec 26, 2015
I have the same problem, did you find the solution? If so, tell me it on discord please Darwin#1372
UPD: Found the solution, i just executed this in my hotel database:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `users` ADD `2fa_status` ENUM('0','1','2') NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' AFTER `home_room`

thinking this is the second solution of mine i've found today LOL.

but - here are the actual SQL you should run.

ALTER TABLE users ADD google_secret_code VARCHAR(200) NULL;
ALTER TABLE users ADD 2fa_status int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0;

Notice to everyone who finds this: It's in the BrainSQL folder in "Update 1.8.0 to 1.8.8.sql"
You're welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread