BrainCMS News Timestamp

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hello everyone,
I'm currently playing around with BrainCMS (Released by RR). I'm playing around with the news and trying to get the publication date to display on the CMS, my only issue is that it displays as a timestamp. I'm not very familiar with the timezone conversion via php.

Could someone possibly assist me? I'm trying to get it to format as "January 1, 1970" as that's the timestamp for that. But, with that being said, I don't just want to convert this single timestamp. I want to convert all of the future timestamps that will be posted in the cms_news.

You must be registered for see images attach

Kodys

lmao
Oct 24, 2016
In the news.php or whatever the file is called find where its placing the timestamp and put date("dd/mm/yyyy", $whateverisbeingused). It would display the date as 28/11/2016 - not what you asked for but look for some documentation on the date function I'd do it but its very early.
PHP:
//Old would be something along the lines of
echo $news["timestamp"];
//Replace that with
echo date("dd/mm/yyyy", $news["timestamp"]);

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
In the news.php or whatever the file is called find where its placing the timestamp and put date("dd/mm/yyyy", $whateverisbeingused). It would display the date as 28/11/2016 - not what you asked for but look for some documentation on the date function I'd do it but its very early.
PHP:
//Old would be something along the lines of
echo $news["timestamp"];
//Replace that with
echo date("dd/mm/yyyy", $news["timestamp"]);
Ahh, thank you <3_<3

Users who are viewing this thread