Brain CMS 1.9.1 not accepting register

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
So I just updated my brain CMS to the latest which is 1.9.1 and everything was fine setting up I added the seckey register code in my navicat along with the original Database of the Plus EMU and Behavor Changes site loads fine no issues there domain works fine as well coming off cloudflare however when i sign up it just refreshes the register page. So my first thought was to check the files it self (maybe I forgot to change something) then i went to retro ripper forums searching around finding the answers turned up Blank baring the ones saying there database is wrong or something. so I turned my attention to here on DevBest and ***** to find the answers but none that i can see were updated allthough I did get it off this devbest thread in the habbo tutorials Episode 2 thread but i running out of ideas at this time so If you can help out or guide me to the right area I should be looking for that be great it just the register it self refreshes when you sign up and navicat users table says nonthing it blank

Moonstar

Oct 29, 2013
Seems to me like itll be the class config for registration however im unfamilliar with brain, and not sure brain uses sec key? lol, If you look on devbest, theres Braincms Simple edit thats posted by drphil, maybe use his core managment system, and put your brain template in there, however if youve tried to overwrite previous Braincms queries like 1.8 etc, might cause a couple issues try installing the database again and use just 1.9.1 and behaviour changes ive never used them, Would also help if you told us the emulator build, as brain accepts and recognises certain types :) may be wrong but hoped this helped,

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
My apoligises I belive I useing a PLus EMU R1 or R2 not sure i have to check the Plus Build 3.4.3.0 so I think it a R1 build funny thing is I not seen a brains sql databse unless i mis looked
Post automatically merged:

nvm i found the 1.9.1 braincms sql it was hidden which was weird so i uploading that to the navicat and see if it works

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
well i looked again found the brain cms sql file i picked the right one as there is 2 one for plus and 1 for arcartus emu did a simple refresh on my vps and tryed signing up and nothing still refreshes navicat says nothing about users being registered

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
well i looked again found the brain cms sql file i picked the right one as there is 2 one for plus and 1 for arcartus emu did a simple refresh on my vps and tryed signing up and nothing still refreshes navicat says nothing about users being registered
I've had this problem before, you need to change something in your class.users.php, because this happens because of a template problem with the form and missing columns. If you can't find the problem, PM me, I can see if I can troubleshoot for you over Teamviewer or something.

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
I've had this problem before, you need to change something in your class.users.php, because this happens because of a template problem with the form and missing columns. If you can't find the problem, PM me, I can see if I can troubleshoot for you over Teamviewer or something.
okay I see if i can do it first if not then i pm you how about that

can you give me a rough idea what line it on if not then i pm u my tv details

Last edited:

Moonstar

Oct 29, 2013
doesn't help but as i say if theres no post to a fix for this whats your options weigh them up or just as i say clear ur db, use the release i mentioned to you as your root, use the origional plus database you have without any brain queries executed, then execute the one provided in that release, to your db and then add your template to the folder templates, bam fixed if not its a db bug or that register page has some db functions inside the register that arent actually within the database,

EngeldesTodes

Feb 21, 2011
can a staff close the thread it been fixed thanks to @Hypothesis

i not sure how he fixed it but i sure he would tell you if you get stuck on this

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread