Boyband fangirls.. How do you think?

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
So here's the thing: The music that the boybands make and the people make are pretty good I agree they can't help that they are good singers or good artists but there's this problem and that are the overrated fans and when I say that word than you'll probably know what I'm talking about.

A. They are all around the social media they ruin the social media in my opinion with saying for example if someone gives their opinion about One direction for example than they'll call all their fan soldiers and they'll all fight you saying that for exmaple NIall is prettier than you and that you're just jealous about them being who they are being good singers I don't care how you call them you know hopefully what I'm talking about.

B. Whenever they make a decision and whether it's to smoke weed or to do something they always overreact because sure you're a fan but just because they do something bad does not give you the right to just commit suicide or to jusrt cut your arms open that's just overrated and you know it.

Last edited:

Dicks

Feb 9, 2014
Fangirlism to me isn't bad. There are loads of cool people on sites like Tumblr or Wattpad that actually find a fandom and express their interests is an intellectual way (e.g. making GIFs, stories, videos, etc). The only part where it goes to far is when you're over 30, or love that fandom so much that you do crazy stuff.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
A. Yes there are people who are not that overrated but it's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about those who really go overrated over a Boyband for example if they ever smoke weed that they will cut their arms or commit suicide because sure you like the boyband and I'm able to live with it because I like boybands too and I like their music as well but I don't make that much of a big fuzz about it because what they do is their decision whether their life is going to be took from it or anything else it's not my problem.

I've been a big fan from 2pac and he died and I was pretty sad because he really made good music and was a good rapper but I didn't do anything with my life because that happened because it happens in the time people change and they do other things and bad things in somecase. I do like that people really post pictures make gifs and inspire others with what they do but I'm not talking about them because in general all the boyband lovers are overrated because they make a big fuzz about it and that's the whole shitty problem.

I've been making 2pac GIFs lately and people really like it but again it's not what I'm talking about.

Pro

Insane in the midbrain.
Oct 14, 2010
Even when they don't write their songs it's still overrated how they on react just simply on people who don't give a offsensive opinion about them at all. You probably know what I'm talking about the: You are jealous and you are a bitch and the most other things that they tell you when you just give your opinion about them. It's just stupid and the little kids girls really took the serious off the bad just because they are overrated with stupid comebacks and whatnot. Hate and drama and attention behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread