Bottom of my laptop screen frame is loose

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Hello,

So I have recently noticed the the bottom of my laptop screen frame is loose, [Tilt your head left and you can see the border sort of bends outwards, this occurs again a little down]
Cg6fE0j.jpg

I haven't noticed any issues on the performance side of things, everything still works totally fine. I am just a wondering if I should be concerned about this and what I should do about it.

Thanks,

P.S Apologies for shitty quality

S.O.S
@Macemore

>inb4 build pc

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
Aug 26, 2011
Just a little life thingamado when there's a problem try and catagorize it. Although this is a laptop, it's just a frame it's like calling a photo printer to ask about your picture frame. Ya get me?

What I would do is take the laptop apart and get the frame and the screen into two pieces and then try and fix the frame with a bit a glue. Or you can try and correct the plastic to go back into the correct position and put glue inbetween, but if all else fails, if you can't duck it, fuck it.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Just a little life thingamado when there's a problem try and catagorize it. Although this is a laptop, it's just a frame it's like calling a photo printer to ask about your picture frame. Ya get me?

What I would do is take the laptop apart and get the frame and the screen into two pieces and then try and fix the frame with a bit a glue. Or you can try and correct the plastic to go back into the correct position and put glue inbetween, but if all else fails, if you can't duck it, fuck it.
I don't want to apply glue to my laptop screen area thingy or anywhere around my laptop screen area thingy :(
Not as badass as you ;)

Users who are viewing this thread