Bot Problem? [HabboLatino]

JakeA

Dec 15, 2012
Hi!
I'm having a slight problem with bots on Habbolatino. I'm not quite sure what I did but they were working fine until I started playing around with my server a bit. For some strange reason bots are not functioning, does anyone have an idea what may of caused this because I can't remember exactly what I did.

Screenshot
You must be registered for see images attach

Bot dosen't move.

JakeA

Dec 15, 2012
Maybe edit them in database to see if they are allowed to move, and what emulator type is this.
Hi,
I'm using Butterstorm and I'm not quite sure what the problem is. They were working one minute then I started stuff and around 3-4 days later I turn my hotel back on to see this.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
Hi,
I'm using Butterstorm and I'm not quite sure what the problem is. They were working one minute then I started stuff and around 3-4 days later I turn my hotel back on to see this.
It's the database most likely, Possibly turn on the bots roaming mode through database again and restard emulator. Also I love that emulator already share it since I can't find it :)

JakeA

Dec 15, 2012
It's the database most likely, Possibly turn on the bots roaming mode through database again and restard emulator. Also I love that emulator already share it since I can't find it :)
It's not for release at the moment but I might release it sometime soon. :) It's currently being tested over on BobbaLIFE due to open at the end of the week. Eventually, the server will be released

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
It's not for release at the moment but I might release it sometime soon. :) It's currently being tested over on BobbaLIFE due to open at the end of the week. Eventually, the server will be released
Ok, I really love the experience points and health system,
OT: Fixed yet?

Users who are viewing this thread