Bot-Flood plus emu problem

DarkKB

Dec 28, 2014
hi guys, i have a problem. They get me by blowing up the user counter. They are not real users but they are fake ip. How can it be solved?

Pollak

Oct 12, 2017
Although you can still count the counter but it will automatically block with the rule (IP blocked) but it will be much less and will then pass to none.
Post automatically merged:

but i use javapipe proxy in the client so the ip's are the same.
What firewalls should you do?
It has a function that it could use in the emulator and after reaching X connections with the same IP it automatically blocks the IP firewall

DarkKB

Dec 28, 2014
Although you can still count the counter but it will automatically block with the rule (IP blocked) but it will be much less and will then pass to none.

It has a function that it could use in the emulator and after reaching X connections with the same IP it automatically blocks the IP firewall
the function of the emulator is game.tcp.conlimit = 1000

game.tcp.conperip = 100
but manages to bypass it. I have reached 1500 users

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
hi guys, i have a problem. They get me by blowing up the user counter. They are not real users but they are fake ip. How can it be solved?

I mean a simple, easy fix just disable the user count from being grabbed from the TCP connection, and make it grab the online users from the "users" table in the database, and where users online = 1, it should display that online count instead of from the "Server_status" table, and do the same for the about command or just remove the online count from the about command? Most people will give up when they don't see a spike in the user count, not knowing you've just hidden it from being publicly displayed. Also, it will still show the online count in your emulator as the bots they've loaded up on your TCP port, but users won't see this, nor should it lag your hotel if you got a decent server.

It's better than limiting your connections and not allowing some legit traffic online. But whichever one you prefer, I just like being able to have full control without limits being put on me due to someone else's actions.

the function of the emulator is game.tcp.conlimit = 1000

game.tcp.conperip = 100
but manages to bypass it. I have reached 1500 users
Also, this is the stupidest way to solve the problem. Everyone says to do this but they don't know what they're talking about. All that will do is allow whoever is overloading your TCP PORT, to load the max number of connections per IP and no other users will be able to access your client after that is done since the MAX LIMIT you've set for your Proxy IP aka "game.tcp.conlimit = 1000" is reached.

Last edited:

DarkKB

Dec 28, 2014
I mean a simple, easy fix just disable the user count from being grabbed from the TCP connection, and make it grab the online users from the "users" table in the database, and where users online = 1, it should display that online count instead of from the "Server_status" table, and do the same for the about command or just remove the online count from the about command? Most people will give up when they don't see a spike in the user count, not knowing you've just hidden it from being publicly displayed. Also, it will still show the online count in your emulator as the bots they've loaded up on your TCP port, but users won't see this, nor should it lag your hotel if you got a decent server.

It's better than limiting your connections and not allowing some legit traffic online. But whichever one you prefer, I just like being able to have full control without limits being put on me due to someone else's actions.

Also, this is the stupidest way to solve the problem. Everyone says to do this but they don't know what they're talking about. All that will do is allow whoever is overloading your TCP PORT, to load the max number of connections per IP and no other users will be able to access your client after that is done since the MAX LIMIT you've set for your Proxy IP aka "game.tcp.conlimit = 1000" is reached.
ok I modified the emulator so that the online counter takes them from the users table. but if it attacks me the packets don't arrive the same altering the cpu?

Users who are viewing this thread