Boss Throme

AlistairMcguckin

Apr 11, 2013
Hello people, I've come out my way to post what I made, called the Boss Throne. Anyway, I know custom throne's aren't people's 'cuppa tea' but it was my first custom, I've released it into my hotel, anyway, hope you enjoy heres the files.. I've put the link here..
Link:
Hope you have WinRAR cos' i aint getting the link for you :)
Rate 1 to 10, I'd say as my first one 6/10!!!

But first heres the screenie..

Attachments

• Boss Throne.PNG
    Boss Throne.PNG
    18.2 KB · Views: 378

Crusteh

Feb 11, 2013
It's pretty good, I'm not a fan of customs though.. but this would be appealing to people who like them. :)

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
I like it :up:
Wouldn't add it to My hotel due to Me not liking custom thrones much, but that's just Me :rasta:

AlistairMcguckin

Apr 11, 2013
I like it, too, though I'm more of a fan of Eggs and dicemasters.
I like it :up:
Wouldn't add it to My hotel due to Me not liking custom thrones much, but that's just Me :rasta:
It's pretty good, I'm not a fan of customs though.. but this would be appealing to people who like them. :)
Thank you for all these great comments, Sorry that it was only a throne, Please reply to me what you'd like so i could get a rough idea of the best items to recolour and make my custom releases?

DemNx

The infamous Tai
Aug 23, 2011
Like I said, Eggs and dicemasters are always good.
But if you can, you can start a service where you can make user dolls for players. That would be cool, too.

AlistairMcguckin

Apr 11, 2013
Like I said, Eggs and dicemasters are always good.
But if you can, you can start a service where you can make user dolls for players. That would be cool, too.
Yep, Look at my other most recent post, it's the pink dicemaster, I don't think anyone's released it so far, so enjoy :). I'll be making more customs such as Eggs, Smokes and amberlamps maybe :)! I might even attempt to make a machine made by me (so not a recolour, anyway thanks for these awesome comments
Much Love
Ali :)

AlistairMcguckin

Apr 11, 2013
Haha, Thank you very much for the fabulous feedback, :)

SCORE: I've only done 2 posts and they are, Boss Throne + Pink Dicemaster (all designed + coded by me) and I've had fabulous feedback. Now I know what to make for the users :)

Users who are viewing this thread