Applicant Bored, looking to do something

Anglo

Jun 19, 2017
Hello,
I've got nothing better to do in the free-time I have so looking for a hotel to dev for, mostly Emulator (C#) work but I'll work on the CMS too.

Past experience
- Developer on many different hotels, left either due to Owners being assholes or hotel closing
- Working outside of Habbo, not someone that's never touched other projects
If you want the names of Hotels I've worked at send me a PM asking about it, not going to list them publicly for personal reasons - nothing to show as I don't save work from Hotels so just take a look at some of my replies on threads.

What you'll get from me
- An updated hotel with requested features (lists preferred)
- Efficient working speed (when I start, at least..)

You and the hotel
- Don't be an asshole
- Communication through Discord and or Skype
- Already setup, not looking to setup a hotel just follow a tutorial
- No plans on closing anytime soon, this includes merging
- More active users than staff..

Not expecting to be paid for this, just doing it out of boredom and since it's educational for myself. I work best alone however I don't mind working with others, if they genuinely know what they're doing.

PM or reply to this with your Skype/Discord, if you're interested.

Last edited:

Anglo

Jun 19, 2017
Past work?
I'd rather discuss that privately, personal reasoning. Got jack shit saved to my computer to show off - almost all hotels I've developed at has asked me to fix issues or add something over teamviewer and or answer a question to do with emulator/CMS that they know the answer to, before considering trusting me, but sure if anyone wants to know about my past experience just PM me.
Check some of my poorly written posts if you want proof that I can actually code, without PMing me.

Edited the original post to include what this says summed up.

Last edited:

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Contact me on Skype or Facebook and I'll discuss things with you further.
Facebook; Jordy Ethic
Skype; zDermo

Users who are viewing this thread