XBOX Borderlands (All) Xbox 360 console

xhilaration

Mar 14, 2015
How many here has played, is playing & like playing Borderlands?
I beat
Borderlands 1 Game Of the Year Edition

I haven't beat
Borderlands 2 yet lol but want to tho lol

But hubby & myself figured out a weird thing about leveling up in the first Borderlands (none Game of
The Year Edition).

If you beat the game of the year edition but you went back to playing Borderlands the none game of the year editon & you are a level over 50.

In the game of the year edition, you can level up more but in the regular version you can't go past level 50!

Its weird

So I only have the none game of the year version, I will stay level 58 till I get it lol

But who has played ?

Thelightwolf

Mar 18, 2015
i've played all 3 borderland games and completed them all and the dlc and i have the regular version of borderlands and i can get past level 50

but the only reason you cant is cause you dont have the dlc which would put you past level 50 thats the reason why its not a glitch

xhilaration

Mar 14, 2015
i've played all 3 borderland games and completed them all and the dlc and i have the regular version of borderlands and i can get past level 50
You have to have the game of the year version to keep leveling past 50!
Bc the GOTY has the dlc but the none goty don't hince you stop at 50, you keep leveling but it won't show or register till you get the game of the year version which weird lol

Thelightwolf

Mar 18, 2015
that's just cause it wont allow you to go past level 50 without the dlc but will count it on a different game with the dlc

xhilaration

Mar 14, 2015
I played the game of the year & beat it. Im on my second play through & went to the vault!
I haven't beat borderlands 2
The first game its not a glitch, we searched online & the place said you stop at level 50 on the normal borderlands the none game of the year. If you have the game of the year version, you keep leveling up past 50. Im level 58 but it was on the game of the year version. So if I play the regular version, I stay 58 till I get the game of the year version again!

I pretty much said that lol
Its pretty much the Game Of The Yesr version duh lol

xhilaration

Mar 14, 2015
This thread is for 360 not Xbox One
It says 360 console is the thread title lol & Im leve 58 lol you might be lower level ir higher but I have the xbox 360 to which the thread title lol

Users who are viewing this thread