Flash BoostHotel - A change to the community!

CraigDev

Mar 4, 2018

BoostHotel - A new change to the retro community!
www.
BoostHotel is a new hotel within the retro community, that provides something new and unique to the retro community in general. Have you been on a hotel and just not seemed to fit in anywhere, not seemed to get along with anyone? Then we offer a change for you. BoostHotel prides itself on a great community feel, making sure our new users fit in to our ever expanding community. Not to mention that, but we're always changing up our staffing teams if things are not working correctly, because we won't get everything right the first time... who does?

However, our standard is one that many fail to maintain however we seem to do it perfectly. We train our staff in house to follow all the same ethos, however not a strict one. We like our team of moderation members and staff in general to have banter, to have jokes and not to enforce strict rules around the hotel, giving people the feeling that they are allowed to do whatever they wish too, what they wish to... however in moderation of course!

So, what do we offer? Let me give you a few facts about what we offer here at BoostHotel;

• R63B Hotel with frequent updates to maintain our amazing standards
  • Daily events that our staffing team dedicated to doing this are always thrilled to do
  • Online users that are active, chatty and friendly
  • Great competitions and weekly events that all members can take part in, such as ROTW that offer massive prizes
  • Staff applications are currently open for both Moderation and Events, get involved
aurwo8fu

yiepdarh

3ujwrlw0
iim58fm7
We are proud of the community we have built, with over 100+ votes daily on FindRetros we're sure that you will find us small yet a very welcoming community. We are pretty new to the scene yet again, and have only been open for around month and our statistics are already doing fantastic. We hope you can come and take the plunge and give us a try!

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Read and follow the guidelines for this section before posting.

You’ve got 48 hours to complete the thread otherwise it’ll be deleted.

CraigDev

Mar 4, 2018
Read and follow the guidelines for this section before posting.

You’ve got 48 hours to complete the thread otherwise it’ll be deleted.
Hello, i've added some screenshots of the hotel now, does this now meet requirements? Thanks!

CraigDev

Mar 4, 2018
Just thought i'd share another screenshot with you all, come and take part in our amazing community over @

3ujwrlw0

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
If I'm correct you've had the SSO exploit, which will really ruin your hotel so if you haven't got that fixed, i'd get it fixed ;)
Also, don't see much of a difference in hotels. CMS is used by multiple retros on findretros. How many do you get per day exactly ( peak a day )

CraigDev

Mar 4, 2018
If I'm correct you've had the SSO exploit, which will really ruin your hotel so if you haven't got that fixed, i'd get it fixed ;)
Also, don't see much of a difference in hotels. CMS is used by multiple retros on findretros. How many do you get per day exactly ( peak a day )
I appreciate your feedback, we understand first of all the CMS is used by a few people that's why a new one is currently being developed, we are only a month old so please do take that into consideration! At the moment we peak around 15-20 per day at times, with 100+ votes per day on find retros on most days? We have declined over recent weeks, however are listening to all feedback so that is appreciated!

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
There's nothing really that makes this stand out, work on it more, start events and make it look more appealing. What was with the long downtime? Thought you guys closed, also noticed your BrainCMS edit disappeared. Good luck with your hotel.

CraigDev

Mar 4, 2018
Thanks for the good luck, we're trying our hardest to make it a unique experience! We appreciate all above feedback and are back online!

Users who are viewing this thread