BoonRP [Roleplay] [Open BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Looing great, I used to love BoonRP but kind of gone off RP's after how shit FreshRP is. May get back into them and if I do, yours is by far the best.Well done Zodiak. I was lead to believe that Boon's emulator was based off of Mercury though...
No, BoonRP is based off Habboons emulator which is based off plus emulator (before people started adding shit and renaming it).

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looing great, I used to love BoonRP but kind of gone off RP's after how shit FreshRP is. May get back into them and if I do, yours is by far the best.Well done Zodiak. I was lead to believe that Boon's emulator was based off of Mercury though...

Use your head. Habboon has always been on the latest revision ages before Mercury was. Or before Mercury was even known of. BoonRP is based upon my PlusEMU edit.

Mexicano

El Patrón
Aug 14, 2013
BoonRP is back up and its staying for good! Hope yo see you all here! we hit 30 daily :D

-Seb (Manager)

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
BoonRP is back up and its staying for good! Hope yo see you all here! we hit 30 daily :D

-Seb (Manager)
Congratulations on your rank :) But great to see this back up as I feel without a doubt it is the best RP there is. I am not really an RP person or an r63b but @Zodiak did a great job of developing the emulator.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Congratulations on your rank :) But great to see this back up as I feel without a doubt it is the best RP there is. I am not really an RP person or an r63b but @Zodiak did a great job of developing the emulator.
Zodiak Didn't Develop this Emulator, Sledmore did but obv Zodiak has been working on it for RP.

RP looks one of the best there is, love the fact it's latest UI & not R63. Good job! :)

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Zodiak Didn't Develop this Emulator, Sledmore did but obv Zodiak has been working on it for RP.

RP looks one of the best there is, love the fact it's latest UI & not R63. Good job! :)
Yeh, I know Sleddy did Habboon's emulator and he did very well with that but I loved sometime joining the join.me's and watching Zodiak code in the RP features. They have both done very well with it.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011

Sledmore and I worked on Habboons emulator. But yes the majority of the credits go to Sledmore.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Sledmore and I worked on Habboons emulator. But yes the majority of the credits go to Sledmore.
Yes, but I was talking about the RP side. You did all of that, Sledmore just made Plus into the best Habbo emulator

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
How does one rob the vault?

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
How does one rob the vault?
I can't remember what level I set the requirement too, but there's 2 banzai tiles that you stand on. Stops 20 people robbing it at the same time and makes it more of a challenge.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
/closed as it no longer seems to be "BoonRP".

Message me to reopen if circumstances change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread