Flash BoonRP -☆- Custom RP Emu -☆- Gangs -☆- Corps -☆- + MORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
hRcNYwp.gif

BoonRP
BoonRP is a Habbo Roleplay server in which is affiliated with Habboon. BoonRP's goal is to bring real life into a virtual world so you can experience reality and real world situations such as gangs, corporations, bank robbing, mafia wars, fighting.. we want you to have the realest experience. Some of you may ask "What makes you different from other RP's?" Well, this is simple. There's many features that BoonRP offers that other servers don't. Don't you just hate when you join an RP and the Police are abusive? Civilians can just spam and get away with it? Everyone's extremely abusive? You don't have to worry! BoonRP's staff are 100% dedicated and make sure you're satisfied and everything's running smoothly!

Some Features
  • Corporations
  • Gangs
  • Mafia Wars
  • Drugs
  • Guns (NOT OVERPOWERED)
  • Bank Robberies
  • Drug Dealing
  • Custom Emulator
  • + LOADS MORE!!

Still not interested? Come on down and give us a shot.. you won't regret it!
Link:

8HU6w.png

8HU82.png

8HU8V.png

8HU9T.png

NOTE: We're still in BETA mode. Rooms will be remodeled and more features are still being implemented!

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
You definitely have potential - good luck!
Rooms could be a bit better, imo.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
A great rp hotel indeed,but could be just me but 'rob x' didn't work for me today(even thought i equiped knife).Good luck.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Rooms could be a bit better, good luck. :)

Bren

Feb 15, 2012
@Lepos is currently re-doing all rooms.

Boonrp is not even supposed to be open as it was just open with beta keys, however due to high demands we had over 100 people asking for kets and constantly spamming us we had no choice but to open it and allow everyone to find the errors and bugs for us to fix and work on it.

Theres a lot to come to boonrp. Stay tuned

Cyclop

Dec 9, 2013
Not a fan of the Hub layout, would be better (since you're on BETA mode) to possibly have a visible UserVoice Platform. As most users (including myself) cba contacting a member of the development team.

Zodiak

recovering crack addict
Nov 18, 2011
Lots of rooms have been remodelled so the city is looking better, I've most maybe all bugs people were reporting, will add some more features soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread