Status
Not open for further replies.

N3evin

Dec 20, 2013
as_dn323asd.png

============================

============================​

Introduction:
Bobitz is a social game, where people would meet and find new friends! We also update our catalog regularly and always find methods to provide features for the hotel. At Bobitz, we hope that players had a great time with us and give us support. The hotel was created with players in mind, thus it is very safe and secure during your time with us. Bobitz is more than an average hotel, so join us before judging!

Features:
  • Stable Emulator
  • 24/7
  • No lag!
  • Awesome Community
  • Friendly Staff
  • Groups
  • Camera
  • Bots
  • Many furniture
  • SO MUCH MORE!

front.png

image.png

stats.png

badgeshop.png

game.png

navi.png

shop.png

room.png

camera.png

bae

Jun 27, 2015
Looks nice but I would really suggest getting a domain, but good luck all the best :)

bae

Jun 27, 2015
If that's the case then I would really advise you consider getting Proxies as there's some people in the community that think it's "cool" to attack hotels.

N3evin

Dec 20, 2013
If that's the case then I would really advise you consider getting Proxies as there's some people in the community that think it's "cool" to attack hotels.
Alright, noted.

Last edited:

Crimzr

Do somethin' for a boss
Apr 12, 2015
Looks like a normal hotel to me. I would suggest implementing things that make you stand out more, good luck lad.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
The name Bobitz sounds so ugly and your hotel is just like anyone else's. But good luck.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Name of hotel: 0/10
CMS: 7/10 (Not bad, I see some stuff that was added, although its a normal skin everyone uses.)

Haven't registered yet but I will take a look. Can you add images of the client to maybe help out your thread.
Anyways good luck. :up:
Overall Rating: 7.8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread