BobbaRP V2 Emulator Error

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
It is not often I ask for help, but I wanted to play around on a server I came across the other day. I've got everything setup but when I start the server in debug mode I get the following:
You must be registered for see images attach

The client loads up to 76% and immediately goes to the following:

You must be registered for see images attach

Its going to my SWF directory. I am using the SWF files that were provided with the release. I have confirmed that my external variables, configuration links are all 100% correct. I even went as far as copying every link to my URL and making sure something loaded.

I'm beginning to think its something wrong with a SWF file that is preventing me from logging in.

No errors are being logged in the server error files either.

I have truncated all necessary files in the database.

I have run out of ideas.

Thanks in advance!

Johno

:: xHosts :: www.xhosts.uk
Sep 12, 2011
I can see from the screenshot you have 404 error for a SWF folder, I would advise you check the links in your client / config file to ensure these are all correct.

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
I can see from the screenshot you have 404 error for a SWF folder, I would advise you check the links in your client / config file to ensure these are all correct.
Code:
var flashvars = {
            "client.allow.cross.domain" : "1",
            "client.notify.cross.domain" : "0",
            "connection.info.host" : "127.0.0.1",
            "connection.info.port" : "30000",
            "site.url" : "<?php echo $configBaseUrL; ?>",
            "url.prefix" : "<?php echo $configBaseUrL; ?>",
            "client.reload.url" : "<?php echo $configBaseUrL; ?>/client",
            "client.fatal.error.url" : "<?php echo $configBaseUrL; ?>/home?error=client",
            "client.connection.failed.url" : "<?php echo $configBaseUrL; ?>/home?error=client",
            "external.variables.txt" : "<?php echo $configSwfUrL; ?>/gamedata/external_variables.txt",
            "external.texts.txt" : "<?php echo $configSwfUrL; ?>/gamedata/external_flash_texts.txt",
            "external.override.variables.txt" : "<?php echo $configSwfUrL; ?>/gamedata/override/external_flash_override_texts.txt",
            "productdata.load.url" : "<?php echo $configSwfUrL; ?>/gamedata/productdata.txt",
            "furnidata.load.url" : "<?php echo $configSwfUrL; ?>/gamedata/furnidata9.xml",
            "hotelview.banner.url" : "",
            "use.sso.ticket" : "1",
            "sso.ticket" : "<?php if(isset($ssoTicket)) { echo $ssoTicket; } ?>",
            "processlog.enabled" : "0",
            "account_id" : "<?php echo $userInfo[0]["id"]; ?>",
            "client.starting" : "Launching BobbaRP..",
            "flash.client.url" : "<?php echo $configSwfUrL; ?>/",
            "user.hash" : "",
            "has.identity" : "0",
            "flash.client.origin" : "popup"
             };
            var params = {
                "base" : "<?php echo $configSwfUrL; ?>/",
                "allowScriptAccess" : "always",
                "menu" : "false"               
            };

if (!(HabbletLoader.needsFlashKbWorkaround())) {
                    params["wmode"] = "opaque";
                }

FlashExternalInterface.signoutUrl = "<?php echo $configBaseUrL; ?>/account/logout";

var clientUrl = "<?php echo $configSwfUrL; ?>/Habbo.swf"

Code:
$configName = "ApexRP";
$configBaseUrL = "http://127.0.0.1";
$configAssetsUrL = "http://127.0.0.1/assets2019";
$configSwfUrL = "http://127.0.0.1/SWF";

Unless I have overlooked something, I do not see where the mistake is. The SWF directory is

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Maybe set a break point on the TryAuthenticate method or anywhere near the SSO event, as you are being able to connect to the client - so it's either something there kicking you off, or the client assets.

If it's based on this Plus, make sure the auth ticket is longer than 15 characters;

Parse

Oct 28, 2013
Maybe set a break point on the TryAuthenticate method or anywhere near the SSO event, as you are being able to connect to the client - so it's either something there kicking you off, or the client assets.

If it's based on this Plus, make sure the auth ticket is longer than 15 characters;

I checked the SSO ID and they are longer than 15 characters. Once in a great while, I will get to the Welcome message and then instantly disconnect. This has got me thinking this is a problem deeper in the server.

I am also frequently checking the error logs and I am not getting anything.

Update:

I am searching in the source to try to find the issue. So far it looks like it starts here. I put a log out to refuse connection when it does, and its at the TryAuthenticate. Does that help any?
Code:
 public bool TryAuthenticate(string AuthTicket)
        {
            try
            {
                byte errorCode = 0;
                UserData userData = UserDataFactory.GetUserData(AuthTicket, out errorCode);
                if (errorCode == 1 || errorCode == 2)
                {
                    Disconnect();
                    Console.Write("Refused connection ");
                    return false;
                }

Its throwing out error code 1 when I log it. I'm not sure what error code 1 represents.

I have checked packet headers with SWFs to make sure everything matches. I have spent about 6 hours on this issue, and cannot resolve it. I used your SSO patch, it did not fix the issue either. I think the server is just broken.
Post automatically merged:

Update:

I am not sure what happened but I had remembered that no flash client was working for me (including Habboon) which gave me the idea that it had to do with something with Flash itself or my computer. I uninstalled my browser and flash and reinstalled both and the client worked just fine.

I'm not sure what happened but it fixed the issue. I knew I wasn't going crazy. It was frustrating though.

Thanks for the replies, moderators can close this thread as my problem is resolved.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread