Status
Not open for further replies.

StinyRet0s

Dec 16, 2014
2co29tv.jpg

Bobbah - Hotel

Hotel Link: Bobbah.ca
What Is Bobba Hotel?
Bobbah hotel, Is a brand new retro that came out in 3014 created by: PixelBoy!. We are currently looking for staff and users to support our hotel system. We offer great VIP packages also have TOKENS for our Bobbah users to enjoy daily!

Whats does Bobbah offer?
Bobbah Offers:
- 24-7 Online Time!
- 0% Lag!
- Amazing Client!
- Great Staff
- Hiring!!!
- Great Customs RELEASED!
- Tokens
- Over 15 Different Ranks!
- Over 10 Different VIPs!
- We are back from Bobbalodge!!

Images Of Bobbah!
You must be registered for see images attach

StinyRet0s

Dec 16, 2014
Uhm its a new swf i have created/creating! i will be releasing! i only code with iphone iOS i do not have a computer atm..
And thank you!

zSaber

Apr 5, 2011
Shoudn't you have waited till you got a computer to open a hotel lol. That's gonna be a pain. And just cause you edit the swf doesn't make the hotel a different version..

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
The hotel CMS does look nice but like zSaber stated, you should have waited until you got a computer.

Lasers

Nov 28, 2014
It will be a very big pain managing a hotel from a phone... I can't even use a laptop let alone a phone. Desktops are what it's all about. You can build yourself a cheap $500 to $600 pc that will actually run good. Look up some vids on yt about it.

Last edited:

TheGodfather

Jul 29, 2014
I see absolutely nothing changed in the SWF. All you've done is change some images and claim to have modified it to an extent that you can now call it R63E. Do correct me if I'm wrong, what did you add?

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
The hotel's 'CMS'? That's Rev, and Rev is not a CMS. The website looks horrible and disgusting. There is no such thing as 'r63e' and I doubt you have the knowledge to make your own revision. Also, wrong section to post such a thread. This is correct section:

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
r63e? Dayum, out of my league! But for real, your attempt at luring in users to check out this new amazing self created revision isn't very good.

I personally think your hotel needs a lot of improvement, or atleast has a lot of room for improvement.

Goodluck.

Linkestt

Truth is treason in the empire of lies
Nov 8, 2013
Decided to check out your hotel earlier today. Nothing was changed on the CMS, that's how the original download comes. As far as calling your retro "R63E", that may confuse many individuals. Maybe claiming it to be a "custom swf" would seem a little bit more legit, I can say?

twentyfour

Nov 16, 2014
Maybe claiming it to be a "custom swf" would seem a little bit more legit, I can say?
agreed. very misleading advertising that will only lead to disappointed new users.

good luck nonetheless! however i honestly feel the hotel needs more work

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
/closed
Looks like this is down mates. Inbox me if you wish for this thread to be re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread