BLM & 2020 Election

Vector

Amateur Hour
Aug 30, 2020
How do you think the large number of protests occurring throughout the United States will impact the 2020 Presidential Election?

I suspect we will see a Donald Trump victory thanks to these domestics terrorists destroying cities (uh oh, I hope I am not 'racist' now for speaking the truth)

Last edited:

Morohara

May 18, 2020
I think this thread is closely related to the one made by @NOC but the consequences for either side winning could be cataclysmic for a lot of Americans due to the current violence and a lot of people are getting worried because it seems if either side wins it could lead to some sort of inner conflict which is mind boggling.

Vector

Amateur Hour
Aug 30, 2020
I think this thread is closely related to the one made by @NOC but the consequences for either side winning could be cataclysmic for a lot of Americans due to the current violence and a lot of people are getting worried because it seems if either side wins it could lead to some sort of inner conflict which is mind boggling.

It most certainly is related, I am most curious about a people's perspectives on how it will influence the election. I completely agree that an inner conflict it a probability.

Morohara

May 18, 2020
You have several massive problems that are approaching I’ll attempt to outline a few;

1. The way the coronavirus was handled was imo absolute shite and things could have been done extremely better.

2. IF Trump gets get put in office again the left and the whole blm movement WILL NOT be happy at all as he is seen a racist.

3. IF Biden gets put in office the right will not be happy at all. With the added fact of his Vice President apparently being a colossal cunt apparently.

Now looking at these 3 I think it can be noticed that despite if either side wins some sort of rioting or some sort of civil war could potentially happen. This is due to the fact that the right hate the left and all it takes is for some silly action to happen to spark some sort of conflict. If the right wins then riots will happen and more incidents like the Kyle rittenhouse incident will happen leading to just another fuck fest of shit really.

I’ve spoken to several adult Americans and they all are pretty worried about this election and seem to think that there isn’t going to be a winning side at all.

But really trumps current added policies and how he’s been trying to help all the small men which he has been with no tax rates for farmers no taxing in certain states on your payroll.

Upon typing this I’m currently speaking to someone now about this and his words are”Trump is not the best candidate he does say some stupid stuff but as far as him trying to unite everybody together by giving tax breaks and gave money out that has been proven that you won’t be giving back”.

The Vice President has been known who is from California has been known to do anything that she can to get power.

One more and “there won’t be an end to this there won’t be end to the whole lesbian gay trans ect racism because that’s who the human race are and that’s how the human will always be.”

Meteor

Habbo Graphics Designer º
Dec 3, 2012
Wrong, trump happens to hit record low numbers in the polls when the protests happen. mainly in part of his failure of handling and addressing the issue.

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
It's actually the opposite. Most of the destruction, riots etc. are not being covered by the media at all.
so you know this... how? according to this article, 93% of protests are peaceful

i don't understand why people are trying to fight this, rather than using that energy to support change

Vector

Amateur Hour
Aug 30, 2020
so you know this... how? according to this article, 93% of protests are peaceful

i don't understand why people are trying to fight this, rather than using that energy to support change

"One bad apple ruins the bunch". People's businesses, homes and vehicles are being destroyed by these terrorists, who need to be strongly condemned - NOT supported. Change that is caused by destruction is not the kind of change I want to be a part of.

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
"One bad apple ruins the bunch". People's businesses, homes and vehicles are being destroyed by these terrorists, who need to be strongly condemned - NOT supported. Change that is caused by destruction is not the kind of change I want to be a part of.
People are dying to state officials because of the colour of their skin. Nothing is changing, so what do you do next? I'm not saying riots are good, and they don't represent everyones views, but surely you can understand how frustrated and scared some of these people must be?

Police and anti-BLM protestors have also escalated protests, do you condemn those "terrorists"?

Vector

Amateur Hour
Aug 30, 2020
People are dying to state officials because of the colour of their skin. Nothing is changing, so what do you do next? I'm not saying riots are good, and they don't represent everyones views, but surely you can understand how frustrated and scared some of these people must be?

Police and anti-BLM protestors have also escalated protests, do you condemn those "terrorists"?
I condemn anyone who is running around destroying things. The reality is that 99.999999% of the time, whether you're black or white or whatever, you will not be killed by police unless you are breaking the law. Comply and don't be a dumbass and you'll very likely be fine.

And guess what, yeah the situation with Jacob Blake is bad, but he "is accused of criminal trespass, sexual assault and disorderly conduct based on statements by his former girlfriend." (BBC). So not exactly an upstanding citizen. Therefore, I'm certain there is more to the story that most people are aware of - cops don't just run around killing people.

Anyone who supports "ACAB" or any such movement, is either brainwashed or stupid. The vast majority of cops are upstanding people.

Users who are viewing this thread