Blank Group Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
hey guys, so i payed to have group forums and stuff implented in my hotel but someone who shall not be named ha, and he put his url as my badge url and when i changed it back to mine it doesn't work at all... like all the badges are blank? i've asked him for help but he always ignores me so :) can anyone help me please, my discord is Bran#0895
You must be registered for see images attach

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Yeah, you're not linking to your badge imager properly. Check your console log, that'll usually confirm the obvious. Also why did you pay someone group forums?

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Yeah, you're not linking to your badge imager properly. Check your console log, that'll usually confirm the obvious. Also why did you pay someone group forums?
because i didn't know how to code them in lol, it was Justin from Zabbo

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
Lol don’t pay anyone to do these things when there is threads and tutorials on how to. If you need help add my discord Junior#1606 . And no, you don’t have to pay me.

Last edited:

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Lol...why would you pay someone for Group Forums mate, let alone Justin who literally takes things from other released emulators and puts it into his own claiming it's his. You even have my Discord...:rolleyes:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Lol...why would you pay someone for Group Forums mate, let alone Justin who literally takes things from other released emulators and puts it into his own claiming it's his. You even have my Discord...:rolleyes:
dunno, he was there and i payed him??‍♂️ i never like to pop up to anyone or ask for help because 99.9% of the time i get ignored
Post automatically merged:

Lol don’t pay anyone to do these things when there is threads and tutorials on how to. If you need help add my discord Junior#1606 . And no, you don’t have to pay me.
yeah i try & fail at reading tutorials, i've taught myself the things i know, lmao

fixed by @Hypothesis, close the thread pls @Costello

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
dunno, he was there and i payed him??‍♂️ i never like to pop up to anyone or ask for help because 99.9% of the time i get ignored

yeah i try & fail at reading tutorials, i've taught myself the things i know, lmao

fixed by @Hypothesis, close the thread pls @Costello
Report it in future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread