Black Screen Error [HELP]

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Quite rusty coming back from a 2 year break and forget what the issue is that would be causing this as flash is enabled and I'm pretty sure that's the main reason why the black screen occurs but this is not the case.

Everything is linked correctly and pretty sure it's all the correct files.

If anyone could help me find a solution/fix, it would be greatly appreciated.

olliedean

ollie.cool
Jan 28, 2013
Do any errors show up in the Developer Console?
Fairly certain this is an issue with your .swf. Make sure your configured client.php correctly.
Keep us updated :)

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
I’ve came to the conclusion that it is the actual swf as flash is 100% enabled.
Don’t blame it on your SWFS just yet, it could be numerous amount of things; one of which could be that the client div tag at the bottom of your client.php is nonexistent or misplaced - this too gives a black screen issue!

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Don’t blame it on your SWFS just yet, it could be numerous amount of things; one of which could be that the client div tag at the bottom of your client.php is nonexistent or misplaced - this too gives a black screen issue!
Now at the point where it’s loading to 76% and reloads.

Ethical

PixelRP.
Nov 30, 2016
Update:

Disconnecting issue fixed.

Client loading to 76% after updating production using this release -

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
So it can't even get the client version? If you've got no idea how to update the production then I wouldn't jump in with something like that.

There's a good tutorial but it's different depending on what production you're upgrading from as there's many structure changes, it's not as easy as copy and paste.

Users who are viewing this thread