Black Ops new map pack August 23?

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
The official forums for callofduty games I see like over 10 threads of this new map and checked it out ;p.

Here is the summary of the up coming map pack:

Resurrection the new map is gonna include Nacht Der Untoten, Verruckt, Shi No Numa, and Der Riese. These maps are from WaW and the hardened edition players will be getting the new map "moon" and a soundtrack. The maps will be $14.99 like always which is pretty fucking cheap because the WaW packs are better then Kino, Five, & imo Call of The Dead.

Source: Callofduty.com/board (Click on zombies and look for this info)

Source:

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
I don't care ;p. I hope it is real the zombie slayers finally get there own map pack with better features, ect... What sucks is that school starts August 22 or 23 so I feel sorry for the XBOX users ATM.

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Yeah lol and I bought all the map packs, so I see nothing wrong with them at all.

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
Are they just trying to rinse us of all our money? :s

Well they made over $10 million of the map packs so I guess this will help them even more and I think its awesome

EDIT:*
The map pack is confirmed on the forums. What I told you is all correct so there you go ;p.

Source:

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
If you have the hardened or presteige editions, this map pack is free as you only get 1 map :)

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Supposedly as you would only get 1 map from it (As you already have the 4 zombie maps from World at war, i take it)

Dayron1234

Jun 30, 2010
All hardened and prestige edition users get this map pack for free with a theme, and a soundtrack so you guys are lucky.

Users who are viewing this thread