Black client when using google chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choofed

Dec 29, 2018
Everyone using my hotel is getting a black client when using google chrome, but when i log on using google chrome, it works for me? Please help.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Everyone using my hotel is getting a black client when using google chrome, but when i log on using google chrome, it works for me? Please help.
Also check if users don't have dublicate things like a user having same badge twice maybe? That was the issue for me.

Choofed

Dec 29, 2018
Is Flash enabled in their browser? If not, then enable it :)
I mean, im using google chrome and it's working and they're also using chrome, but it's not working for them, only for me and my admin, and they said they've enabled flash.
Also check if users don't have dublicate things like a user having same badge twice maybe? That was the issue for me.
Not really sure what you mean by that, i don't think it's happening to every new user

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
I mean, im using google chrome and it's working and they're also using chrome, but it's not working for them, only for me and my admin, and they said they've enabled flash.

Not really sure what you mean by that, i don't think it's happening to every new user
Is it just black or is it getting stuck at 76%?

If it's just black but working for you maybe tell them to clear their cache, if it's not that then it's 100% flash.

Parsov

May 18, 2016

They can't get on hotel at all or they get disconnected when accessing a room?
And is everyone having trouble accessing it or some?

Choofed

Dec 29, 2018
Is it just black or is it getting stuck at 76%?

If it's just black but working for you maybe tell them to clear their cache, if it's not that then it's 100% flash.
Yeah, they said they tried clearing cache.

They can't get on hotel at all or they get disconnected when accessing a room?
And is everyone having trouble accessing it or some?
Yeah, they can't get on the hotel, it's just a black page with the radio on the top, and yeah its everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread