Black Box/Catalog problem

khadgar

Apr 3, 2016
Hey guys,
I hope you can help me with this one.

So I have a problem (obviously) and it happens to many of my users.
When you first log into the client, everything works fine. After about 10 mins of play, when you go into a different room, the furni are black boxes, avatars turn into ghosts and the catalog stops showing items. Once you reload the client, everything works again.
It seems like a session issue, but wanted to run it past you lovely people to see if you have any ideas.
I am currently running Sledmore's PlusEMU edit PRODUCTION-201601012205-226667486.
Screenshot:
d3aca871a8a6414a80e66eb8186459f5.png
Many thanks for your help!
Steve

khadgar

Apr 3, 2016
Solved it I think...
MySQL Strict Mode was on... turning it off seemed to have worked.
It also solved a lot of other issues too!

For future reference (anyone else with this problem) please turn Strict Mode off using:
Code:
SET@@global.sql_mode ='';

BIG Thank you to @li4m for helping with this! I originally went to him with the floor editor problem, but that solved this issue too!

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Solved it I think...
MySQL Strict Mode was on... turning it off seemed to have worked.
It also solved a lot of other issues too!

For future reference (anyone else with this problem) please turn Strict Mode off using:
Code:
SET@@global.sql_mode ='';

BIG Thank you to @li4m for helping with this! I originally went to him with the floor editor problem, but that solved this issue too!
Um, I'll be completely honest with you... that is not the solution at all. The issue you're having is that you have CloudFlare's "I'm under attack!" mode on which restricts SWFs from loading after the set time in which the cookies allow you to bypass the check page (I believe by default the check page gives you 30 minutes and then once you refresh the page will provide you with the CloudFlare check page again.)

What I suggest doing is using Page Rules to set custom settings to your swf directory or host them externally (if you aren't wanting to turn "I'm under attack!" mode off.

I won't argue that I'm sure that turning MySQL strict mode has helped with some other things, the issue you're describing in the main post with the black boxes/clothing/catalogue items not loading is not due to MySQL, lol.

khadgar

Apr 3, 2016
Um, I'll be completely honest with you... that is not the solution at all. The issue you're having is that you have CloudFlare's "I'm under attack!" mode on which restricts SWFs from loading after the set time in which the cookies allow you to bypass the check page (I believe by default the check page gives you 30 minutes and then once you refresh the page will provide you with the CloudFlare check page again.)

What I suggest doing is using Page Rules to set custom settings to your swf directory or host them externally (if you aren't wanting to turn "I'm under attack!" mode off.

I won't argue that I'm sure that turning MySQL strict mode has helped with some other things, the issue you're describing in the main post with the black boxes/clothing/catalogue items not loading is not due to MySQL, lol.

Well, that would make a lot of sense! Sometimes the most simplest things get missed. Many thanks for your help dude!

Users who are viewing this thread