Bing vs Google vs Yahoo

Which Search Engine

• Total voters

Computer

Jun 23, 2013
Hello! I am wondering what search engine you like! After you vote tell us what you voted for and give backup to why you choose this option!
Happy readings!

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I'd have to say Google, they've been in the game for years and they put in a massive effort updating their algorithms to stop blackhats with their SEO tricks not just that they also own YouTube and other services which makes searching so much easier they use all of their services in one (Google, YouTube, Gmail and G+ etc).

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Yahoo is just out of the running before I begin.

Google is the best IMO in many ways, services, ui, speeds, general quality,

And google also have a large number of superior services (YouTube, Android)

And they are doing stuff to actually help the world - Driverless Cars, The Bloon Project to provide internet to rural areas.

What is Microsoft or Yahoo doing to help people?

Bing is pretty ugly and having a full screen image with information about that image on the background is rather distracting and a bit of an eye sore, even though Microsoft have some quality products, they are losing their touch and falling down right now.

And for Google being the one to spy on what you do, who cares? What is the worst that you are really doing on the internet that would be bad if some nubs in google HQ knew about?

Google > Bing > Yahoo anyday.

+ Google use the knowledge they gain from there users to enhance their experience, they don't use it to sell to other companies for money, frankly they have enough money

:up:

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Yahoo is just out of the running before I begin.

Google is the best IMO in many ways, services, ui, speeds, general quality,

And google also have a large number of superior services (YouTube, Android)

And they are doing stuff to actually help the world - Driverless Cars, The Bloon Project to provide internet to rural areas.

What is Microsoft or Yahoo doing to help people?

Bing is pretty ugly and having a full screen image with information about that image on the background is rather distracting and a bit of an eye sore, even though Microsoft have some quality products, they are losing their touch and falling down right now.

And for Google being the one to spy on what you do, who cares? What is the worst that you are really doing on the internet that would be bad if some nubs in google HQ knew about?

Google > Bing > Yahoo anyday.

+ Google use the knowledge they gain from there users to enhance their experience, they don't use it to sell to other companies for money, frankly they have enough money

:up:
All of what just said as I'm too lazy to write my own shit. Also Google would he my dream job ;)

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Google however i still sometimes use Bing the odd times just for a little change :)

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
All of what just said as I'm too lazy to write my own shit. Also Google would he my dream job ;)

You should watch the new movie called the Internship it looks bloody awesome :D

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Some of you need to note he asked about a specific service, search engines. You're all talking about what Google (the company) does. That's kind of unrelated?

I choose Google, it's just been around awhile and what I've always used. It's clean and fast.

iMoney

Jul 26, 2012
Yahoo is too, cluttered for me.. too messy. Bing, is irrelevant. Never used it, never will. Google has always been my preferred search engine, by default.

Scorp

Feb 5, 2013
Obviously google. Most people use it so I just do. The site is so simple it's easy to look for something. Bing I just don't think about using it and yahoo has too much stuff on the main page

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Google.

I have tried searching the same things on Yahoo and Bing as I do on Google, but the results are just better on google.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I would say google.
Personally if i need to search for something i would naturally type in google, i have never used yahoo & barely used bing

Users who are viewing this thread