BIG uberCMS problem

skybax

Dec 6, 2010
hi i get problems with uberCMS

1) i cant find the thing that i must run on uberemu (i don't know for what and where i look for on that file)

2) if i go to the site i don't see my character

3) if i open the hotel i see only the hotel vieuw but nothing else

please help me

(this is my first day that i try making a retrohotel and it is a litle bit difirent then mmorpg games)

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
If it's your first try i would suggest you to start with an old-school, learn a little HTML, CSS and PHP, move onto v26(PHPRetro) And as a last project, uber(because uber has DAMN many bugs), but if your 100% sure you SHALL make an uber, then find a UberCMS (which have been edited for many bugs) Fix the habbo imageing (not habbo.co.uk but habbo.com[is in the files in uber]) and learn how to host your own SWF's [and how to edit your client]

skybax

Dec 6, 2010
i has make a old shool in the morning that worked and i know already html coding but i has folow the tutorial and i can't see my characters and i cant go into the hotel

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
on the old-school? That may be because you haven't edited your vars (if you host your own DCR's)

Ont: If you REALLY want help with uber, please post a picture of your errors. That would make it so much easier for us to help you.

skybax

Dec 6, 2010
You must be registered for see images attach
oke

this are my errors there come no errors but they don't work my character stays ofline i can't see myself and i can't open hotel

i really wanna get a uber it takes me 9 hours to download it all that emu is on that can't be the problem but where must i change that habbo.co.uk to habbo.com?

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
the picture errors are easy to fix, as you probably have an early version (which is based of habbo.co.uk[merged with habbo.com] you have to change the images path to habbo.com instead (this is done via .tpl files i think) and your problem with the client may be because you haven't set the client up right (with your own SWF's)

skybax

Dec 6, 2010
yes i get old i use my own maked program to replace from all PHP programs co.uk to com i love my program sometimes :p

now must i find how to fix the register

Dzetki

The Prodigal Son Returns
Jul 16, 2010
by clicking "enter", but iff you mean your client you have to edit your page-client.tpl to some SWF's that do work. (many of them around, just google it.)

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
Go to class.tpl which is located in the .tpl folder the latest one is 63_1dc60c6d6ea6e089c6893ab4e0541ee0/22 where you see some numbers replace it with with the one I just gave you

Users who are viewing this thread