Big Phoenix Problem ( connection dropped occasionally)

Bozzie

Jun 19, 2011
Right it's a tricky one, I wouldn't normally post like this for help but this is really getting to me. I'm running off Phoenix 3.11.0 my Client works perfectly.... sometimes. Now this is the problem, it can be working fine and dandy then i'll realize no-one new is coming onto the Hotel? so i'll check the emu and all'st it shows is this; . Now the Client works fine for some people, and the ones it doesn't just have to keep reloading until it decides to work, it's really bugging me, i've disabled secure_sessions i've made sure EVERYTHING is linked right well how couldn't it be when it's working for others right? Please, if anyone has any knowledge on how-to solve this stupid error it'll be more than appreciated. Thanks.

Ginjaffa

MVP
Oct 24, 2014
By 'Liam' (not from DevBest)

Hello there! I've seen alot of people having this problem, where when they connect to there client, it gives them a error in there emulator, witch is known as - Connection dropped or Last IP error, I'm pretty sure there the same.. Well here's a fix!

If you're using UberCMS, you have to execute a SQL update witch updates the users Last IP, then loads the client, and ensures that the client loads successfully and secure.

In your client.php file, look for:
PHP Code:
Code:
if (!LOGGED_IN)
{
    header("Location: " . WWW. "/login_popup");
    exit;
}
After that, add the line of code:
PHP Code:
Code:
// Last IP update
dbquery("UPDATE users SET ip_last = '".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."' WHERE username = '".USER_NAME."'");

Bozzie

Jun 19, 2011
I'm using RevCMS, sorry I forgot to add that bit I also got the error somewhat along the lines' of '
An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine'

Users who are viewing this thread