Beware of these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Was never my intention to bring bring people into this As see by the offer to take it to direct messages.

It's been this way for 14 years I doubt it'll stop now imo.

Never used another user to do what I did and yes your retro still has the exploit as does the majority of cms releases. Will I be telling you what it is? No. why? Because the majority of people won't think about it as it requires you to "chain" exploits together to achieve it.
Thanks for atleast telling me it still exists.

Bop

May 28, 2020
To answer your question, "How did I steal zabbo's files?" ->

And you deleted the messages boasting about it but forgot to delete those messages :(

I wonder why you keep the MD5 encryption for users password.

Btw Calensi. You don't tell me a female you're going to kill your self if she decides to cut you off due to your toxicity. Please don't try to lie.
I trusted you enough to donate $30 to your hotel and I'll admit. It was the biggest mistake ever. I was banned 3 days later because your "girlfriend" got jealous that a female attracted more users in her event room than her room. Like come on, she also got banned for that? You're always hiring children to run your hotel. You have issues mentally, no offense bro, you need help. Please seek out counseling or at least speak to an adult.

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
To answer your question, "How did I steal zabbo's files?" ->

And you deleted the messages boasting about it but forgot to delete those messages :(

I wonder why you keep the MD5 encryption for users password.

Btw Calensi. You don't tell me a female you're going to kill your self if she decides to cut you off due to your toxicity. Please don't try to lie.
I trusted you enough to donate $30 to your hotel and I'll admit. It was the biggest mistake ever. I was banned 3 days later because your "girlfriend" got jealous that a female attracted more users in her event room than her room. Like come on, she also got banned for that? You're always hiring children to run your hotel. You have issues mentally, no offense bro, you need help. Please seek out counseling or at least speak to an adult.
Can i get you the definition of stealing real quick?

"take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it."

But someone gave me them, so its not stealing, or atleast i didn't steal them.

Bop

May 28, 2020
Btw, this kid admitted into hacking into peoples DevBest accounts? Why is he not banned? Lmao
Post automatically merged:

@Vaping, in the image it you said, "Nor snitch on him giving it to me" so yes. You did "take (another person's property) without permission"

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018
Btw, this kid admitted into hacking into peoples DevBest accounts? Why is he not banned? Lmao
Post automatically merged:

@Vaping, in the image it you said, "Nor snitch on him giving it to me" so yes. You did "take (another person's property) without permission"

Because he asked me not to say anything. Have you ever heard of not snitching on ur mates? But, i didnt take it without permissions if he asked me if i wanted it and gave it to me because i said sure.

Morohara

May 18, 2020
Because he asked me not to say anything. Have you ever heard of not snitching on ur mates? But, i didnt take it without permissions if he asked me if i wanted it and gave it to me because i said sure.

But then its fine for you to leak chats of you and him to the world despite him not having anything to do with the current thread. Stop being a fucking idiot take a step back and realise this for once on your life.

Now onto the "accusation" of us decrypting passwords, we never EVER decrypted ANY of your passwords you're just an idiot who used the same password for every account.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Locked upon request.

This thread spiralled very quickly. I would rather you don’t ask for this to be unlocked.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

Get off your high horse. You have no place to make claims such as this, as you're as immature and childish as the OP.

But then its fine for you to leak chats of you and him to the world despite him not having anything to do with the current thread. Stop being a fucking idiot take a step back and realise this for once on your life.

Now onto the "accusation" of us decrypting passwords, we never EVER decrypted ANY of your passwords you're just an idiot who used the same password for every account.

Same counts for you.

Also, you're all banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread