Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebz

Developer
May 20, 2015
Hello everyone!
PNPZIWn.png

Link > Habplus.co < Link
We have just reopened Habplus but we are still in beta but it is beta for the public we are needing feedback about the cms and client I know most of the things are not working in the CMS right now as we have just made it and are in beta mode. So I dont need that much feedback about CMS because we are probably going to get a new one or upgrade so I would love a lot of feedback if possible so here we go!
We are a developing habbo retro that was closed a while back at the link habpl.us I was a admin there for the longest time but I decided to talk to michael and he said it would be to my and his best benefit if I opened habplus backup without him so that is what I am doing. Michael has gone to school and doesn't want to get sued by sulake so he decided he didn't want to come back we are HIRING mods and Admin's. If you want anymore information of why we reopened just ask! We will be adding more a lot more to the hotel everyday and we do daily backup's!
Your probably asking what have we added?
-Change Log-
Custom made SWF's
Custom Emulator [BozzieEMU]
Custom Habbo.swf
Custom Staff badges and Banners
Much more is coming soon!
Here are the screenshots!
-Screenies-
Index -
Me Page -
Account Settings -
News Page -
Working Comments -
Staff Page -
Leaderboard -
Store [Almost Complete] -
Bots -
Lottery -
Housekeeping [Sneak Peek] -
-End Screenies-
Well I hope you all join habplus! We will be hiring at 10-15 users [Depends]
If you want a better chance join now!
I hope you all like it we worked hard so far and not stopping now!
Thank you,
BozzieLulz!

Last edited:

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I'm glad that this is not the real thing, judging by your entire site(both CMS and Client) this would only ruin the old HabPlus.But anyways good luck.

And uh, where is the domain?
Here you go

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
You shouldnt hope for your "users" to buy vip and donate, if your looking for profit look elsewhere. You shouldn't also hire people based on 1 day of "20" pop. Try a new technique Instead of hiring. It'll lead to noobs only coming for staff. Instead of bringing an old hotel back, you should of started from scratch. Anyway good luck with your tardness

Sebz

Developer
May 20, 2015
People still Rename?
UBkLMQm.png
I dont see what your point is here as its not a rename its a edit of a emulator I dont just rename something for the hell of it I have fixed backdoors and such in the Emulator...

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
I dont see what your point is here as its not a rename its a edit of a emulator I dont just rename something for the hell of it I have fixed backdoors and such in the Emulator...
The emulator technically is a rename because you did not make it from scratch. Yes, while every emulator needs a template to go by, all you did was fix backdoors which any emu developer could have done. You could just have said Example Emulator with edits by and then you would put your name.

rent

Sep 24, 2012
I didnt so yea lol
You didn't but i shown a screenshot facepalm.jpg

Just close it already.
Hello everyone!
PNPZIWn.png
We have just reopened Habplus but we are still in beta but it is beta for the public we are needing feedback about the cms and client I know most of the things are not working in the CMS right now as we have just made it and are in beta mode. So I dont need that much feedback about CMS because we are probably going to get a new one or upgrade so I would love a lot of feedback if possible so here we go!
We are a developing habbo retro that was closed a while back at the link habpl.us I was a admin there for the longest time but I decided to talk to michael and he said it would be to my and his best benefit if I opened habplus backup without him so that is what I am doing. Michael has gone to school and doesn't want to get sued by sulake so he decided he didn't want to come back we are HIRING mods and Admin's. If you want anymore information of why we reopened just ask! We will be adding more a lot more to the hotel everyday and we do daily backup's!
Your probably asking what have we added?
-Change Log-
Custom made SWF's
Custom Emulator [BozzieEMU]
Custom Habbo.swf
Custom Staff badges and Banners
Much more is coming soon!
Here are the screenshots!
-Screenies-
Index -
Me Page -
Account Settings -
News Page -
Working Comments -
Staff Page -
Leaderboard -
Store [Almost Complete] -
Bots -
Lottery -
Housekeeping [Sneak Peek] -
-End Screenies-
Well I hope you all join habplus! We will be hiring at 10-15 users [Depends]
If you want a better chance join now!
I hope you all like it we worked hard so far and not stopping now!
Thank you,
BozzieLulz!

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Oh lord. Bozzie Emu lol, just don't go there.

People still Rename?
UBkLMQm.png
Yup, sad people like him do. Do one line of code then thinks they re-coded the whole emulator.

warm

Jun 8, 2014
Can you not take people's cms? Obviously that is not yours and it belong on someone on an rival forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread