beta codes how to add

Status
Not open for further replies.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
So me being off habbo retros over 10 years ish I finally got back onto it to see what I missed and boy oh boy I not missed much however I noticed that the cms I used when I set it up via installation was beta code however looking in the dbeaver in my database there is a table for website_beta_code however I tried to create one save it and refresh the page tried to sign up again but it saying beta code is invalid where did I go wrong all I did was put the beta code as id 1 for 1st beta code and the code itself 16 digit numbers randomised setting the user id to 0 thinking that would work but nothing any advice on this or how I can male it work on any beta code I make up

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
You'll have to look at the login code and figure out how the code is getting and using the beta code from the db.

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
You'll have to look at the login code and figure out how the code is getting and using the beta code from the db.
You must be registered for see images attach

looking at it it saying the id code is text i think not sure but i try the text for it

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
You must be registered for see images attach

looking at it it saying the id code is text i think not sure but i try the text for it
Thats just html, html is just templating and the type= for inputs is to determine what the input type is so if u set the type as a password your text will show up as stars ect

youll need to look at the backend code like php or whatever language handles the backend

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
So me being off habbo retros over 10 years ish I finally got back onto it to see what I missed and boy oh boy I not missed much however I noticed that the cms I used when I set it up via installation was beta code however looking in the dbeaver in my database there is a table for website_beta_code however I tried to create one save it and refresh the page tried to sign up again but it saying beta code is invalid where did I go wrong all I did was put the beta code as id 1 for 1st beta code and the code itself 16 digit numbers randomised setting the user id to 0 thinking that would work but nothing any advice on this or how I can male it work on any beta code I make up
setting a user id makes it "used" hence invalid. the user id should be left as null to be active

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread