Best VPS / Dedicated Hosting Company?

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
Hey,

I have had a VPS from Datasphere and Cobrahost and I didn't like either of them. I'm looking for a quality VPS or Dedicated server, preferably a VPS because my hotel doesn't have too many users yet.

Thanks
Josh

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I just think it's alot of money to pay £50 / $75 for a VPS of 2GB ;[ Any more reccomendations ?
You said your hotel doesn't have that much users yet, me and uses and he paid 21$ for upgrading it to 512MB ram from 200+, it is 'annually' paid if I am not mistaken as paid for it for 1 year, Windows 2008 R2 x64 (and he paid $12 for the package 1). :)

Jun 10, 2011
You said your hotel doesn't have that much users yet, me and uses and he paid 21$ for upgrading it to 512MB ram from 200+, it is 'annually' paid if I am not mistaken as paid for it for 1 year, Windows 2008 R2 x64 (and he paid $12 for the package 1). :)
I'd say no support can match host1plus ;) they're very friendly... I chat with them for 2 hours at late night... lol!

edit: I paid for USD 24 monthly with portspeed upgrade, processor upgrade (3 cores). I'm running 3 games server at once (1 games per core) lol.. I think it is reasonable..

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I'd say no support can match host1plus ;) they're very friendly... I chat with them for 2 hours at late night... lol!

edit: I paid for USD 24 for portspeed upgrade, processor upgrade (3 cores). I think it is reasonable..
We never asked for their support yet, but their automated system of building our VPS and the panel are incredible for that astounding price that is just reasonable to be paid. I would like to ask, did you paid for it for one year?

Jun 10, 2011
We never asked for their support yet, but their automated system of building our VPS and the panel are incredible for that astounding price that is just reasonable to be paid. I would like to ask, did you paid for it for one year?
nope... I'll pay for one year at once next month. I know the one year price is very cheap.

edit: the remote desktop speed is awesome... xD

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
I wouldn't pay yearly completely for a VPS because what if you want need to Upgrade to a dedicated server I would buy a yearly vps but use it as a backup server , so if the main one goes down atleast I will still have this server running.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I wouldn't pay yearly completely for a VPS because what if you want need to Upgrade to a dedicated server I would buy a yearly vps but use it as a backup server , so if the main one goes down atleast I will still have this server running.
Host1Plus upgrading system is automated, and if we will need to upgrade to a dedicated server then purchase one. We have taken the annual payment 'cause it is pretty cheap and to make sure we can bring up our hotel for 1 year. Plus to get that monthly payment worry-free.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Host1Plus upgrading system is automated, and if we will need to upgrade to a dedicated server then purchase one. We have taken the annual payment 'cause it is pretty cheap and to make sure we can bring up our hotel for 1 year. Plus to get that monthly payment worry-free.

From what you just said I have Alot respect for you and Good luck on your hotel.

Users who are viewing this thread