SlopeQ

Mar 20, 2014
Hello I will start working at a software development company and is a bit stuck with how I should learn all these as fast as possible in 10 weeks and what would be the best practice for it. Their systems is based in Java and JS, I know these already. Here is a list of techniques I have to learn.

Tomcat
JDBC > Microsoft SQL Server
Apache Velocity
Apache Camel
OSGi
Apache Felix
MyBatis

Best regards.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Well, firstly congratulations.

I think the best way to learn would be to read the documentation? And then maybe threads on site such as StackOverflow; by this I mean Google questions you may have once you've read the documentation and they have probably already been answered on StackOverflow.

SlopeQ

Mar 20, 2014
Well, firstly congratulations.

I think the best way to learn would be to read the documentation? And then maybe threads on site such as StackOverflow; by this I mean Google questions you may have once you've read the documentation and they have probably already been answered on StackOverflow.

I've read some, Apache Velocity was easy to get a hang on, but Apache Camel seem so hard to understand due to it feeling so big? A betterway of learning all of these would be to setup a project and try working it out, but no fantasy to come up with something clever. I feel like these frameworks is better explained in practice. Any idea of something you could be doing to work around all these?

Users who are viewing this thread