Best Free AntiVirus software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
What is the best free Anti virus software that isn't going to block everything and spam me with notices?
I was just wondering what your opinions were so I can get the best one :)

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
For me, personally, It would be , it doesn't spam you with notices, and nor does it block every single site, you should try it. ;)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
(~`,`) As of now I never tried Avast, but don't use AVG, it sends false reports.

I'll go for Microsoft Security Essentials (if you're using Windows anyway, eh) :oops: They have their virus definitions in their website.
You must be registered for see images attach

Those are the screenshots from the user interface + more information page. The notices appear at the lower right edge of your screen. However, I believe it doesn't protect you from malicious links. :rolleyes:

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
(~`,`) As of now I never tried Avast, but don't use AVG, it sends false reports.

I'll go for Microsoft Security Essentials (if you're using Windows anyway, eh) :oops: They have their virus definitions in their website.

Those are the screenshots from the user interface + more information page. The notices appear at the lower right edge of your screen. However, I believe it doesn't protect you from malicious links. :rolleyes:
Always treated me right i used that also :D

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I would say , although it does throw up some annoying false positives in it's Web Shield, overall it's brilliant. I've never really had a problem with it apart from dodgy banners on Habbo topsites and with Sharefast. It is also relatively easy to use and doesn't drain your CPU like some do.

Tashia

calm yo tits.
Nov 11, 2010
I recommend COMODO :p
its strong , and highly recommended! better than avast .
AND IT BLOCK SITES AND MAKES YOUR COMPUTER SECURE

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I currently have Avast installed on this machine. I do like it, and it has a good UI, with little usage of the CPU. I've had little problems with it.

The second I recommend is Microsoft Security Essentials.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
If you use Windows, their product Microsoft Security Essentials is working great enough. It doesn't slow down your computer as much as many other Antivirus' - and then it's free without limitations.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Avira Premium Users & Free Users almost got the same `support` from their crew - as what I see in most product reviews from Avira last year, or long time ago rather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread