Movie Best Ever Movie?

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
My favourite ever movie is; 'Warrior'

Warrior is a 2011 American sports drama film directed by Gavin O'Connor and starring Joel Edgerton, Tom Hardy and Nick Nolte. Warrior tells the story of two estranged brothers entering a mixed martial arts (MMA) tournaments and deals with the brothers' struggling relationship with each other and with their father. The film was released on September 9, 2011, to overall positive reviews, and earned an Acadamy Award nomination for Nolte. Warrior is dedicated to the memory of MMA clothing brand Tapout co-founder Charles 'Mask' Lewis, Jr, as seen just before the ending credits.

'Tom Hardy's physicality in this mixed martial arts film, Warrior, is something to behold.' - The Telegraph

If you want to know more about the film, click .

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Directed by
Gavin O'Connor

Produced by
Gavin O'Connor
Greg O'Connor

Screenplay by
Gavin O'Connor
Cliff Dorfman
Anthony Tambakis

Story by
Gavin O'Connor
Cliff Dorfman

Seems like this guy is good in everything.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
, I know aha, it's a great film, you ever seen it?

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Reedz, was about to watch the film Warrior, apparently the father is an ex fighter who's turned to an alcaholic, may watch it some time soon, but I have alot of films:

-Safe
-Ali G
-21 Jump Street
-Transporter (all of 'em)
-Jason Bourne (all of 'em).

Brop

Jan 27, 2012
Warrior is a really good film, my best film has to be scarface though that film can never get to old:p

CallumL

Started from the bottom, now the all team here.
Nov 14, 2010
Warrior is a really good film, my best film has to be scarface though that film can never get to old:p
I've never seen Scarface but it was n last night and I missed it. :(
(download time) :D

Brop

Jan 27, 2012
When Fidel Castro opens the harbor at Mariel, Cuba, he sends 125,000 Cuban refugees to reunite with their relatives in the United States. Among all the refugees, there is one who wants it all, his name is Tony Montana. Tony and his friend Manny arrive in the United States and start in small time jobs. Soon, they are hired by Omar Suarez to pay money to a group of Colombians. When the deal goes wrong, Tony and Manny leave with the money and succeed in their job. Soon Tony meets with drug kingpin Frank Lopez and falls for his boss's girl, Elvira. Pretty soon Tony will know that those who want it all, do not last forever; that is the price of power. The world will know Montana by one name....SCARFACE.

Try watching some of it on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread