[Best CMS] Blue (Known as Blue code) Mysqli,Mysql CMS From Scratch [1.0.0]

Would you want more versions of this CMS? (1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.1.1)

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPoopy

Jun 30, 2014
Using an array for the MySql connection would look much professional and cleaner, and more noob friendly.

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
Thanks guys for the feedback. Just to let you know this is still in development and the development hasn't stopped. Im just taking it slowly its not a project that can be rushed. If anybody would like any features adding or have any ideas for better code then don't hesitate to inbox me :)

Yes i AM looking for helpers/developers

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
Using an array for the MySql connection would look much professional and cleaner, and more noob friendly.
Thanks. It's feedback like that I like to hear :)

"BlueCookie.php"? this concerns me.
Its a class to control Cookies, and more easier to use with multiple functions to help noob-friendly users. I will post a snippet of the code (BlueCookie.php) tonight if I get time.

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
Heres are some updates that I have added. When a file is missing or a class is renamed or doesn't exit or if the class has been deleted then it will handle that with Blue's own error handler.

uEvKAwn.png

EDIrAbV.png

ArchoCrime

Aug 13, 2014
If you need any help, I'll help you with anything you need! Thy new updates good, you should make BlueASE. Blue CMS housekeeping :)

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
If you need any help, I'll help you with anything you need! Thy new updates good, you should make BlueASE. Blue CMS housekeeping :)
Housekeeping will be coming in a separate version. Maybe as soon as 1.5.0 I have over 20 versions of ideas for this CMS

ArchoCrime

Aug 13, 2014
You should make it secure, and make sure it doesn't bug out like GrapeASE. Also, it would be awesome if you were a C# coder so you can make the Blue Emulator and make it work with this. One more thing, any more screenies?

Techie

Aug 22, 2012
You should make it secure, and make sure it doesn't bug out like GrapeASE. Also, it would be awesome if you were a C# coder so you can make the Blue Emulator and make it work with this. One more thing, any more screenies?
I do code C# and there was a BlueEMU planned but it kind of ran out the window recently. I may think it through again depending on the amount of people who want a emulator. If I do then it will contain....
Latest UI
Compatibility with REV
A RP Version Working with RealityDB

Shado

Oct 7, 2013
Hello everyone,

Today we had a few updates:
  • Index have been redesigned by Shado (me) ( )
  • You can connect with Facebook & Twitter
  • BlueCMS's template engine now allows you to get users data easyier than ever! by typing [user data='username'] you can replace 'username' with 'column' any column in the database.
More updates will be announced by me or Techie.

Shado

Oct 7, 2013
Updates:
  • Register have coded (Look like Index) (Screenshot can be found )
  • Captcha will be added soon on Register.
VTmv5o8.jpg

On progess:
Me 50%
Account Settings 2%
Staff 0%
Community 0%
News 1%
VIP 0%
VTmv5o8.jpg

More updates will be announced by Me or Techie.

Jadwanc

Jul 2, 2014
waow from scratch!! pls do tell me, wht does this have that other content management systems dont?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread closed due to lack of updates. Message me if you'd like this re-opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread