Be Careful With This Lucas Guy

Patrelli

Aug 10, 2023
Just a heads up: if you see this person or if he invites you to any hotel, DO NOT JOIN AND DO NOT CLICK ANY LINKS FROM HIM. L (Habboon) and Trend / CPT / Leng (.com) are his usernames. He was recently one of the owners of an upcoming roleplay called "plusrp," which he abandoned after being exposed by the screenshots I'll show you below. He denies being homophobic or doxxing people, but the images speak for themselves. He is unquestionably not someone you want as staff on any game. Very unprofessional and approaches females very oddly, such as asking if anyone would like to see his genitals. He always says every accusation is a lie about him until you drop the screenshots, then he becomes silent. It's also quite astonishing that he hasn't been banned on.com or Boon for his strange behavior, and it's quite embarrassing, to say the least, that this is how he acts at the age of 21+.

You must be registered for see images attach

Patrelli

Aug 10, 2023
Seems like you are obsessed buddy
It must be you. All I will say is Lucas... stop being a creep. It's a warning for all users who genuinely wish to enjoy a game without you harassing and trying to dox them. I wouldn't play anything you are involved in and I advise everyone to be safe when dealing with you. bye.

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
It must be you. All I will say is Lucas... stop being a creep. It's a warning for all users who genuinely wish to enjoy a game without you harassing and trying to dox them. I wouldn't play anything you are involved in and I advise everyone to be safe when dealing with you. bye.
I've never doxxed anyone or harassed anyone so this threads basically useless everyone that knows me knows all this is bollocks 👍

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
The images speak for themselves... enough said.

most of the screenshots you posted above was me joking around and bantering with friends and the rest was me being immature to someone who deserved it for being an absolute mong
Post automatically merged:

anyways you made a new account to target me on Devbest, Discord and none of them are working this harassment is getting boring now so bore off pal

Patrelli

Aug 10, 2023
most of the screenshots you posted above was me joking around and bantering with friends and the rest was me being immature to someone who deserved it for being an absolute mong

anyways you made a new account to target me on Devbest, Discord and none of them are working this harassment is getting boring now so bore off pal
You can try to justify yourself however you want but the truth of the matter is you are disgraceful and I wouldn't trust you with my information on any hotel you create or are a part of so I am just sharing this with the community so they can be aware of your actions. It's up to them whether they want to believe your lies or not.

No one is trying to talk to you on discord... if anything I want to be far as possible from you..

Last edited:

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
You can try to justify yourself however you want but the truth of the matter is you are disgraceful and I wouldn't trust you with my information on any hotel you create or are a part of so I am just sharing this with the community so they can be aware of your actions. It's up to them whether they want to believe your lies or not.
Nobody cares about you though you are irrelevant on an ALT targeting me for no apparent reason

H3RO

Jul 23, 2023
All of this is false and bullshit I've known Lucas years he owned Tropic back in the day which peaked 300+ has owned many Roleplays and managed them and he has never leaked anything or done things of that sort.

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
Ngl I heard things about Lucas , he’s already known for this sort of stuff in the rp community and the people he hangs with nothing new

H3RO

Jul 23, 2023
Ngl I heard things about Lucas , he’s already known for this sort of stuff in the rp community and the people he hangs with nothing new
Where is the actual evidence though solid proof that he is a bad guy?

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
I don’t really care but he basically admitted to it imo when he states someone deserved it for being a mong lol.
that guy was weird and did something to my friend threatened to expose her nudes and shit of course i was going to say shit back

Sonay

Sonay#0001
Mar 24, 2016
I know Lucas now not so long, however, as it is presented here, is not his real personality but his kind of "fun", he and I are not far from each other in terms of humor.

Who can not understand fun, sarcasm and irony should nowadays anyway no longer play Habbo, because many users even including Staffs interact like him.

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
I know Lucas now not so long, however, as it is presented here, is not his real personality but his kind of "fun", he and I are not far from each other in terms of humor.

Who can not understand fun, sarcasm and irony should nowadays anyway no longer play Habbo, because many users even including Staffs interact like him.
I would agree but he’s been on those expose pages already for edating minors too so at some point it stops being sarcasm and irony.

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
I would agree but he’s been on those expose pages already for edating minors too so at some point it stops being sarcasm and irony.
I've never been on no expose page for edating minors you believe such lies where is the proof of this i have been waiting for ages which is weird.

wheres the proof of me ''edating'' any minor also thats sick and disgusting

Users who are viewing this thread