Be Careful With This Lucas Guy

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
I've never been on no expose page for edating minors you believe such lies where is the proof of this i have been waiting for ages which is weird.
Post automatically merged:

wheres the proof of me ''edating'' any minor also thats sick and disgusting
You should ask the person who has time to be taking pictures of you and uploading them or contact those pages on your own if it’s fake news but I doubt they would be posting you for no reason and it seems it’s people around your circle . It is sick so maybe stop e dating because you’re known for that too.

Luc4ss

Oct 19, 2020
this thread was to target me and post me having banter with friends no real proof was sent can a staff close this thread?
Post automatically merged:

@Liam @Kaz

Last edited:

DDDDec

Tongue Boxing Champion 2023
May 30, 2017
Edating on a kids game is ruthless man, stop it.
You must be registered for see images attach

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Not sure how long you've been in the community, but everything you shared seems like the typical retro player and it's always been this way.

As for doxing, it's common practice by everyone in the community and it's not hard to do. It's discouraged of course, but finding information online is only a Google search away. You never shared any actual proof of a dox outside of Lucas sounding like a skid lol

GooGoo

Jan 20, 2021
Not sure how long you've been in the community, but everything you shared seems like the typical retro player and it's always been this way.

As for doxing, it's common practice by everyone in the community and it's not hard to do. It's discouraged of course, but finding information online is only a Google search away. You never shared any actual proof of a dox outside of Lucas sounding like a skid lol
I wouldn’t make it easier for him by registering on his hotel knowing it’s a potential threat but yea who cares.

Patrelli

Aug 10, 2023
You can try to justify yourself however you want but the truth of the matter is you are disgraceful and I wouldn't trust you with my information on any hotel you create or are a part of so I am just sharing this with the community so they can be aware of your actions. It's up to them whether they want to believe your lies or not.

No one is trying to talk to you on discord... if anything I want to be far as possible from you..
Just want to point this out again as it flies over people's heads it's up to you to believe him or not I'm just spreading awareness.

Users who are viewing this thread