[BcStorm & RevCMS] Problem

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
Hey,

I set up a retro on IIS with RevCMS and BcStorm (Leon Version).

Once I had it all configurated, this is my progress:
-Emulator starts up fine.
-SWF's load client all the way to 100%.
-CMS is running fine.

But after it hits 100%, it waits a minute or so then either goes to /disconnected or /me.

I have gone through the SWF's and edited the External Variables, so they link to my site. (And I have tried this with 4-5 SWF packs for BcStorm now).

Yet it still won't work. The emulator isn't even recognizing a connection. I have forwarded ports 3306, 30000 and 30001, yet it still just won't work..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
are you using properly cracked swf with the shit removed to allow connections (i forget name right now)

hi vincent u qtpie

I am using the SWF's that Jamie ( ) posted on here. I believe they are the ones he uses for BcStorm so I know they work.

hi michael u sxy beast

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
I am using the SWF's that Jamie (zMagenta) posted on here. I believe they are the ones he uses for BcStorm so I know they work.

hi michael u sxy beast

They may not be the cracked ones and you may need a working banner.php

Have you checked with firebug for firefox if anything errors or is missing or what it gets stuck on?

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
They may not be the cracked ones and you may need a working banner.php

Have you checked with firebug for firefox if anything errors or is missing or what it gets stuck on?

Have I what? Teach me, old mighty one... How do I do this "firebug"?

Also, I have no clue if my banner.php works or not :p

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Vincent, best way to do it. Load up chrome, and load up the client. Press CTRL + SHIFT + J and watch what the console shows you. It's normally due to a missing path.

wite

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
My errors:

16j1qtv.png

Users who are viewing this thread