BcStorm Emulator Error...

Status
Not open for further replies.

danbenson93

May 20, 2013
Sorry for posting a lot in this, but my errors seem to be never ending, out of the blue, the following Emulator error has appeared :/
butterstorm.png

I have then looked through the .cs files at the lines which it is telling me the errors are on and I haven't got a clue, they have litterally came from no where, I updated my catalog sql files and the command.ini file within the database then the emulator worked fine, I reset the emulator after a vps reboot and now these errors have appeared.
Below is print screens of the lines which the errors are on:

Error One:
error1.png

Error Two:
error2.png

Error Three:
error3.png

If anyone can help me fix these errors it will be much appreciated, thank you!

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
This is a simple tutorial I've posted awhile ago that should have had a different title....

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Don't see how that tutorials going to help me fix them errors, your tutorial has nothing to do with the errors I'm getting?

Yeah it might help you get rid of them, have you thought about that? Just follow it. Do you ever read how else do people set up a retro.

danbenson93

May 20, 2013
Yes but its worked fine all day, its only done this since I changed the catalog items, pages and items base restarted the emulator and after I also tried another emulator I have and its giving the same errors, so surely it can't be to do with the way I've set up the hotel if its worked fine for the past few days

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
Yes but its worked fine all day, its only done this since I changed the catalog items, pages and items base restarted the emulator and after I also tried another emulator I have and its giving the same errors, so surely it can't be to do with the way I've set up the hotel if its worked fine for the past few days

if you uploaded an other emulators stuff and BCStorms in one db your expecting to create problems, I suggest you delete all what you have in your database and upload the SQL's that are the Database SQL on the thread I linked you to, and those 3 SQLS in the BCStorm English Stuff Release I gave you. Execute those and everything should work fine.

danbenson93

May 20, 2013
I had the emulator connected to a different database so Im not creating problems, and theres no point me restarting from scratch, there must be a fix rather than 'give up start again' but thanks for the advice...

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
I had the emulator connected to a different database so Im not creating problems, and theres no point me restarting from scratch, there must be a fix rather than 'give up start again' but thanks for the advice...

No Problem I think you should make another database with that sql and look at the tables difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread