Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
Try the new Battlefield HardLine Beta today on your console
Battlefield-Hardline-Beta-2.jpg

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I played it on computer, it is actually a petty good game. The beta is said to be for "bugs", but it's just a way for you to buy the game. :p

Nicco_Gamer

Jan 4, 2015
I played it on computer, it is actually a petty good game. The beta is said to be for "bugs", but it's just a way for you to buy the game. :p
Ye true, am buying it on PS4 and am looking into buying Gaming PC you know any good ones? or custom ones? idk tbh

GetaBath

Feb 5, 2015
Ye true, am buying it on PS4 and am looking into buying Gaming PC you know any good ones? or custom ones? idk tbh
Avoid consoles altogether, they were good back in 2006 and are now a bad practice to play in 2015.
Stick to a gaming PC, find a budget that suits you and purchase PC parts when on deals or say hallelujah to your wallet and buy everything at full/normal price.
Do you have a gaming build in mind? If you are focusing on just a gaming rig and nothing else then I would suggest the following:

Intel® Core™i5 Quad Core Processor i5-4460 (3.2GHz) 6MB Cache
ASUS® H81M-PLUS: Micro-ATX, LG1150, USB 3.0, SATA 6GBs
8GB KINGSTON DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz (2 x 4GB)
4GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 970 - 1 DVI, 1 mHDMI, 3 mDP - 3D Vision Ready
120GB Samsung 840 Series SSD
1TB Black Western Digital 7200RPM HDD
CORSAIR 750W VS SERIES POWER SUPPLY

Pick out a case you fancy, I recommend coolmaster/corsair cases.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
tbh I've seen VanosGaming play it and it looks pretty good for messing around ngl but Battlefield isn't my type ngl. I'm not a cod lover or anything but I think this game would be too advanced for me hense seeing that I'm still shit at cod, I'm more use to games like FIFA.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
tbh I've seen VanosGaming play it and it looks pretty good for messing around ngl but Battlefield isn't my type ngl. I'm not a cod lover or anything but I think this game would be too advanced for me hense seeing that I'm still shit at cod, I'm more use to games like FIFA.
It is a lot easier than COD considering that you can't really "rush" in Battlefield, and you won't get 360 quick scoped silent shotted across the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread