Feedback Banners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
So, I've paint.NET on my pc for ages and I never bothered to use it, until late last night. The first few, I know are seriously bad, but for my first and second tries I think they're pretty good. I've only made 6 so far and I'm listing them in order, you can see that I somewhat progressed the more I completed.

UKYNgfF.png

2iOZpbU.png

bHAhZJz.png

iPe2tTa.png

IkCGOO5.png

IvT8KJD.png

Let me know how I can improve, or even give me some tips/tricks if you like.

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
wow this much skill and you always ordered people to do your bitch work for you. lazzyyyyy
very nice tho 10/10

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011
Couple of tips.

Use the right size in volter goldfish (size 9)
Use 70% opacity black for the bar on the bottom where you put the small text.
Don't resize the images as it makes them blurry.
Use a proper font generator for the logos.

Other than that, they look nice.

Zymf

Aug 19, 2012
  • Use Volter (Goldfish) size 7 or 9
  • Create a transparent bar (black) and not a solid grey one
  • Disable Anti-Anialising on texts
  • Keep all images the same size as you copied them
  • Make sure the border is a layer in front of the bar at the bottom
  • Add 1-3px white stroke onto logo's

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Couple of tips.

Use the right size in volter goldfish (size 9)
Use 70% opacity black for the bar on the bottom where you put the small text.
Don't resize the images as it makes them blurry.
Use a proper font generator for the logos.

Other than that, they look nice.

I used as my font generator. Also, that was my first time using paint.NET I haven't figured out how to make it transparent lmao. The images wouldn't have fit if I didn't resize I noticed them being blurry after I was finished.
  • Use Volter (Goldfish) size 7 or 9
  • Create a transparent bar (black) and not a solid grey one
  • Disable Anti-Anialising on texts
  • Keep all images the same size as you copied them
  • Make sure the border is a layer in front of the bar at the bottom
  • Add 1-3px white stroke onto logo's

I have no idea wtf anti-anialising on texts is. As I stated haven't figured out how to make anything transparent. And, idk how to add 1-3px white stroke on logo's, I don't even know what that is to be honest.

Thanks for the feedback, I still need to practice more.

Also, how do I add gifs into my banners?

St4nley

Apr 13, 2013
I used as my font generator. Also, that was my first time using paint.NET I haven't figured out how to make it transparent lmao. The images wouldn't have fit if I didn't resize I noticed them being blurry after I was finished.

I have no idea wtf anti-anialising on texts is. As I stated haven't figured out how to make anything transparent. And, idk how to add 1-3px white stroke on logo's, I don't even know what that is to be honest.

paint.NET doesnt support GIF. Photoshop Cs5.1 tho

Ultra

Posting Freak
Jan 7, 2011

I wouldn't use that generator unless you're gonna edit the logos yourself. Use a generator like the one Habbox has.
To make it transparent, I think you have to choose the colour black, and find Opacity somewhere on the tool bar. Opacity at 70 is a good number.
The 1-3px white stroke means choosing the colour white and making like a border around the logo by 1, 2, or 3 pixels.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Yeah idk, I seriously cannot find out how to make a box, and then fill with a transparent color, and then fill it in with the paint bucket. Whenever I do it, the paint bucket fills out my whole banner.

Expiry

Anarchist
Apr 25, 2013
Could you make me one?

These are really nice! :up:

Hotel name, logo, and what you want it to say and I'll try to make a good one for you. I got photoshop like 2 days ago, still learning to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread