Request Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

excusez moi
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Could someone create me a banner for my hotel?

My logo:
7qL0Ybo.png

• r63
  • Working Wired
  • Customs
  • Faceless
  • Be Naked
  • Custom Pets
  • Custom Enables
  • Custom Clothes
  • Minimum Lag
  • Stable Economy
  • I wont remove any watermarks (Please don't make them too noticeable though)
Will be much appreciated.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Could someone create me a banner for my hotel?

My logo:
7qL0Ybo.png

• r63
  • Working Wired
  • Customs
  • Faceless
  • Be Naked
  • Custom Pets
  • Custom Enables
  • Custom Clothes
  • Minimum Lag
  • Stable Economy
  • I wont remove any watermarks (Please don't make them too noticeable though)
Will be much appreciated.
habbibanner.gif

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Very Plain and unoriginal
mm It might be 'plain and unorginal' towards you. I'm not wasting my time creating what can we call it for you uhhh 'very detailed' banners, I make what I can in my spare time. Really don't like you judging my work since you have not even responded to this request tbh so get on topic.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
mm It might be 'plain and unorginal' towards you. I'm not wasting my time creating what can we call it for you uhhh 'very detailed' banners, I make what I can in my spare time. Really don't like you judging my work since you have not even responded to this request tbh so get on topic.
He would have gotten a banner from me if he had posted it under my thread.

And you don't have to create a 'very detailed' banner. I'm just stating that don't waste your time if you're not going to provide at least some sort of detail.

Some of my banners:
habfun.gif

mlG6Exr.gif

4zKQeNy.gif

tdUajan.gif

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
He would have gotten a banner from me if he had posted it under my thread.

And you don't have to create a 'very detailed' banner. I'm just stating that don't waste your time if you're not going to provide at least some sort of detail.

Some of my banners:
habfun.gif

mlG6Exr.gif

4zKQeNy.gif

tdUajan.gif
They're not really that great, the fonts look horrible and not even habbo related. The backgrounds look habbo related but the fonts are just horrible.. you might aswell just remove your @JayCustom because it isn't worth water marking it.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
They're not really that great, the fonts look horrible and not even habbo related. The backgrounds look habbo related but the fonts are just horrible.. you might aswell just remove your @JayCustom because it isn't worth water marking it.
Why does it need to be directly related to habbo? It's a retro , and I aim for Unique.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Why does it need to be directly related to habbo? It's a retro , and I aim for Unique.
... because its a habbo retro LMAO. Its based on Habbo Hotel. If you aim for Unique then good luck with that. ]I go design my banners, you go design your things. Now I'd like to respectfully keep on topic since its getting off-topic now.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
... because its a habbo retro LMAO. Its based on Habbo Hotel. If you aim for Unique then good luck with that. ]I go design my banners, you go design your things. Now I'd like to respectfully keep on topic since its getting off-topic now.
Okay regardless kid you're trying to charge people for your services, when you can't even take your time to do it and provide some type of originality in your work, if you want criticism from me then your bottom bar is way too big. I was giving you my opinion by saying that its plain and its not original. Nobody is going to pay for work if you can't take your time and show appreciation for what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread