Banned for using Emoticons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
Its really funny that when you use emoticons a few times as in 5 its considered as spam. So I fought back with @Legion and he banned me, Spamming is when the same thing comes right back 100 more times I didn't do it a 100 times. which makes it very stupid for me to be banned. I think we should have free use of emoticons. than being restricted and banned for using only 1 thats your favorite. I haven't posted Creeper Emoticons in everythead for it to be spam, it says no more than 3 Lines of shouts, Thats Spam. But theres nothing about emoticons.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
I deleted at least 5 then warned you to stop, and you continued. I gave you a chance to stop without being banned..

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
I deleted at least 5 then warned you to stop, and you continued. I gave you a chance to stop without being banned..

I only used the emoticon once after and said, You going to delete that too? Thats not spam 1 is not spam. get your facts right.

NSA

sudo apt-get thefuckout.tar.gz
Dec 9, 2011
I haven't posted Creeper Emoticons in everythead for it to be spam, it says no more than 3 Lines of shouts, Thats Spam. But theres nothing about emoticons.

I think emoticons are part of shouts, therefore, regardless of them being used alone, they're still actually considered a shout.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
I think Devbest needs a rank for Shoutbox Moderators.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Yes, but stated in this.
Most of them our now power freaks.
I was banned in the shooutbox for posting a screenshot.
It was a screenshot of my desktop..

It said, "System has banned Divine for being a faggot"
What? How would having just shoutbox moderators change that? They still get the same power and can abuse it if they wish...

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
That's because it's fact.

If I ran this forums, that would result in a derank, insulting members?

What? How would having just shoutbox moderators change that? They still get the same power and can abuse it if they wish...

You guys are used to having this power, and are now at the point where you think you can do whatever you want.
Staff should get a reality check.

Then staff should be demoted.
Well said,

Complain to @RastaLulz about it. Posting that here will do nothing.
Josh doesn't care, he is playing games. His profile is limited so you can't bother him.

Josh is way too busy playing Games. to listen to what we gotta say.
Also well said.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
If I ran this forums, that would result in a derank, insulting members?

You guys are used to having this power, and are now at the point where you think you can do whatever you want.
Staff should get a reality check.

Well said,

Josh doesn't care, he is playing games. His profile is limited so you can't bother him.

Also well said.
By creating this thread he's breaking the rules. We are used to having this power, and we know how to use it. Members just don't understand what the rules mean or what warnings intend. If you think a warning is unjustified don't go doing it again, what do you think will happen? Get a reality check yourself.

Lotus

Jun 8, 2012
If I was still a moderator I'd ban the fuck out of all of you.

@InstaRain you already admitted you were spamming, just leave it.

I admit but still. thats abuse if I use one emoticon with out words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread