Bag of Air Auction

Mee

May 4, 2012

^^ lmfao, funniest shit I've seen. Just go through the questions and answers at the bottom - "is the air and bag sold seperately?" , "what is the expiry date?" lmfao

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
Hi,im interested in your bag of air,but i want to know if i open the bag,will the air escape?? If it did would i be able to see the air in the air to put the air back in the air bag??.cheers y****5 (87
star50.gif
) 9:53 pm, Mon 12 Aug

Hi, no one has ever opened a bag of air of this magnitude before, so the effects of opening the bag are unknown, it may possibly end life as we know it. 9:59 pm, Mon 12 Aug

Will this be hazardous goods that customs might intercept at the border as a bio security risk. Plus will i have to pay duty on it..********1 (27
star10.gif
) 10:12 pm, Mon 12 Aug

No it isn't a security risk at least i wouldn't know if it is... because when i travel overseas and take this with me to share with everyone else, i pay for a separate private jet for this bag of air to travel on with a 12 women crew or hostesses to wait on it and give it everything that it requires, long story short i have never had problems with taking the bag overseas. 10:28 pm, Mon 12 Aug

Can't believe it sold for 10 dollars lol, I would have farted in it.

Users who are viewing this thread