Request Badges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Need some badges made, don't really want to make them myself because I feel like I don't meet my own expectations good enough. I greatly appreciate any help given, love to see unique designs by the graphic artists on here.

What badges I need:
- Staff badges (Typical badge with 'wave staff' like any other hotel. No need to separate ranks unless you want to).
- ROTW badges (Gold, silver, bronze with optional #1/#2/#3. Looking for something simple but nice).
- GOTW badges (same as ROTW but more game-related in the badge appearance).
- Weekly article headers (ROTW/GOTW/Quests/etc).

PM me if you're willing to do GFX specially for me. <3

Bump.

Adapt

Learning Habbo Retro Developer
Jan 1, 2016
You could find ROTW and GOTW badges on google and add them yourself. Unless you want some different ones.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
You could find ROTW and GOTW badges on google and add them yourself. Unless you want some different ones.
I want something unique to the hotel, not something already used. However, I'm okay with it being basic just as long as it's unique and not around other hotels. Get me?

Adapt

Learning Habbo Retro Developer
Jan 1, 2016
I want something unique to the hotel, not something already used. However, I'm okay with it being basic just as long as it's unique and not around other hotels. Get me?
Yeah. I'm more of a banner making person haha

Ajax

Social Reject
Aug 22, 2015
Sorry, not a GFX Artist but I tried so yeah, but here you go anywayz

OTr04Xh.gif
WA3aXzp.gif
NDGWPQ1.gif
9pEFzDB.gif
HEV6fSd.gif
0bidDwn.gif
E4I8geS.png

Just threw these together so they're not that good like, but if you want to use them, you can, if they're still needed. The ROTW and Staff badge, I've tried to make it look like there's water waves in them and the GOTW ones are as close to a game type badge as I could get. And I'm not good at news headers and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread