Custom VIP If possible
ROTW
COTW
UOTW

And a banner for find retros dont mind on design

If anyone could help would be handy.

Puffin

Mar 17, 2018
Unfortunately not savvy in this area, but I've come to learn there are a lot of resources around which will help you out a lot, and not just for your badges.. Not gonna be all you quite asked for, but as your hotel progresses I'm sure you'll need at least some of these things and I find it will become useful to at least know how to do these basics should there ever come a time you can't rely on someone else to do it for you.

I'm a beginner when it comes to this sort of thing- for image editing/splicing, I use, and suggest you try photopea.com for some It's free, it can be used in your browser, and is comparable to software's like GIMP and PAINT.NET, although I find Photopea much easier to use.

Copy + Pasted from my Staff Resources Page - I suggest you set one up too so it makes for yourself, it makes the job of your staff a tad bit easier (especially the inexperienced)

Google is your best friend- use samples of other images and quickly to crop and piece together a new banner- using a font generator will take out a lot of the guest work. Using browser-based editing software like Photopea helps simplify the process and is very easy to pick up and learn, best of all you don't have to download it.

Staff Badge Generator

Room Backgrounds Database

Habbo Badge Search Engine

Habbo Font Generator

Useful Images for News Articles/Image Editing
News Banners:
Box Icons:
Furniture:
Random Images:
Small Icons (great for bulletin points) -

Don't forget to browse this graphics section for things like Social Media MPU's - a lot of great resources available to the public which are used on hotels few and far between. :)

yilmazev

Jul 2, 2019
If you want a special drawing for your hotel, our graphic designers can help.
Post automatically merged:

If you want a special drawing for your hotel, our graphic designers can help.
He can draw beautifully because he smiles. A sample drawing of our graphic designer friend is attached.

The attached picture was used in the fashion contest on Habbo.com.tr

Attachments

• 1655885692709.png
    1655885692709.png
    373.5 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Lugh

Jul 13, 2022
Hey, I made a design for you. You can contact me on my discord.
• Discord: Lugh:0001
You must be registered for see images attach

Users who are viewing this thread